News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

REEFER MADNESS!!!!!!

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, September 18, 2010, 03:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I'll run a filter on the logs one of these days and see what drops out :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Risus on July 22, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (deceased) on July 22, 2011, 01:11:00 PM
Considering that this entire subject will be almost completely one sided now that RWHN is gone, how about giving it a rest?

Or is this a victory lap kind of thing for you?

:lulz:

& Let's go post Fox News articles to counterbalance the rest of the political board.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 22, 2011, 10:01:42 PM

Internet http background radiation and horrible things are dripping out :x This might take a while.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 23, 2011, 11:20:17 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on July 22, 2011, 10:01:42 PM

Internet http background radiation and horrible things are dripping out :x This might take a while.

Oh dear...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

I don't really want to write it down cause it might trigger google searches from sick fucks, nor do I want to visit the link (which seems like it'll be some domain squatter spam site anyhow) for not even wanting to send http requests containing this bullshit.

Fun fun fun!

It's like cleaning in a student's house, some things you just don't want to look under or behind.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on July 22, 2011, 06:36:16 PM
If THIS thread exists solely to serve as a debating ground for pro vs. anti legalization, should Telarus and other interested parties start a new marijuana thread in which to post links that interest them?

I think that would cause the thread to die, and it is a good example both of how to debate without hurting people's feelings and how to debate to hurt people's feelings.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (deceased) on July 22, 2011, 01:11:00 PM
Considering that this entire subject will be almost completely one sided now that RWHN is gone, how about giving it a rest?

Or is this a victory lap kind of thing for you?

Sorry, dude. We'll stop requiring you to click this thread.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner