News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Texas Education Board at it again...

Started by Thurnez Isa, September 18, 2010, 05:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Yeah but if they bitch enough the textbook industry might come up with non Texas books in order to make the rest of the education community happy.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Quote from: Jenne on September 24, 2010, 08:26:41 PM
The education community is (finally) up in arms about this.  Though, disdain really doesn't faze these types out in Texas and Arizona.  They just keep fucking their shit up, they don't give a rat's ass what others think about it.

The attitude I detect is that they actually take pride in not considering other people's views.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 25, 2010, 06:43:18 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 24, 2010, 08:26:41 PM
The education community is (finally) up in arms about this.  Though, disdain really doesn't faze these types out in Texas and Arizona.  They just keep fucking their shit up, they don't give a rat's ass what others think about it.

The attitude I detect is that they actually take pride in not considering other people's views.

Yes.

This is why you should ignore any chainsaw noises from AZ.  It's for the best.
Molon Lube

Jasper

At this point, if I thought I heard chainsaws from AZ, I would assume it was some sort of desert wildlife people hadn't mentioned yet, out of care for my delicate sensibilities.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 25, 2010, 07:37:13 PM
At this point, if I thought I heard chainsaws from AZ, I would assume it was some sort of desert wildlife people hadn't mentioned yet, out of care for my delicate sensibilities.

Well, you could say that.
Molon Lube

Jasper

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

It would just be easier if they took Beka Books  :lol:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Thurnez Isa

Texas Freedom network did an investigation on the claims of pro-Muslim bias...
and suprise it didn't hold up

http://www.tfn.org/site/DocServer/Islam_Resolution_Brief.pdf?docID=2061
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante