News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Hipsters fucking love the hurdy-gurdy

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 18, 2010, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Requia ☣

Speaking of hipsters, one of the bars by my house now has PBR on tap.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If other people see you as a hipster, you are one. No hipster EVER self-identifies as a hipster!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 19, 2010, 08:02:29 PM

I didn't even know it CAME that way! The only benefit to PBR is that it's cheap. If it's on tap it better be like $.75/pint.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AFK

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2010, 09:40:58 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 19, 2010, 08:02:29 PM

I didn't even know it CAME that way! The only benefit to PBR is that it's cheap. If it's on tap it better be like $.75/pint.

$3.75 at the hipster joint called The Skinny I used to go to in Portland. The beer sucked by the music was pretty good.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

AFK

Yeah, that place shut down a while ago.  But it wasn't for lack of local hipsters crowding the place.  Some issues with the lease I think.  It was a great place.  Had that perfect rock and roll feel to it that I know LMNO would appreciate.  It was like a punk club and an indie club and a fine arts house all smooshed into one little space.  Saw some really good rock and roll shows there. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

House of Blues in Boston charges $6 for a 16oz PBR.  It's criminal.  For $.50 more you can get Harpoon.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Juana

Quote from: Nigel on September 19, 2010, 09:40:01 PM
If other people see you as a hipster, you are one. No hipster EVER self-identifies as a hipster!
I believe you might be the only one who has ever suggested that, lol.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Prince Glittersnatch III

This Thread = Filthy Hipsters discussing the prices of disgusting Hipster drinks.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 19, 2010, 10:17:45 PM
This Thread = Filthy Hipsters discussing the prices of disgusting Hipster drinks.

This thread makes me want to drink and dress in horribly anachronistic psuedo-victorian clothes.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Cudgel on September 19, 2010, 11:07:12 PM

This thread makes me want to drink

Dude. Consuming liquids is SOOOOO mainstream.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on September 19, 2010, 11:18:34 PM
Quote from: Cudgel on September 19, 2010, 11:07:12 PM

This thread makes me want to drink

Dude. Consuming liquids is SOOOOO mainstream.

Dude. Breathing is soooooooo mainstream.