News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

another thread about pot

Started by Adios, September 18, 2010, 10:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Per request from ECH.

Rules;
1) No one is allowed to discuss pot.
2) You must disagree with the previous poster.
3) Any post of substance(giggle) is subject to heckling.

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Adios

I blame the dru.....dop....prescriptions!

The Johnny

Ok, then lets discuss how pot enhances your quantum-cognitive-MADHJIK

GO!

ETA: OF ANARCHY
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Kurt Christ

Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Adios

15 yard penalty for Rule 1 violation.  :argh!:

Adios

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 18, 2010, 10:41:41 PM
Ok, then lets discuss how pot  asprin enhances your quantum-cognitive-MADHJIK

GO!

ETA: OF ANARCHY

:argh!:

Don Coyote

Have you stared into the bottom of a skillet?
It's a life changing experience.

Kurt Christ

Adios

Quote from: Cudgel on September 18, 2010, 10:51:39 PM
Have you stared into the bottom of a skillet?
It's a life changing experience.

Only if the eggs are sunny side up.