Slow Time in Fat City™, part 7: There is no subjective reality.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 20, 2010, 05:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2010, 09:14:40 PM

I understand it was harsh.  It's the only conclusion I could come to, when an actual attempt to engage in intelligent conversation was met with the implication that I'm being an idiot and pissing him off.

Well, you won the internets.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Dok, I'm starting to think we just can't communicate.  You are, and have been, actively ignoring the larger message in anything I've said to you in the last two days in favor of picking out the snippets you can get outraged about.

You told me earlier you're sorry I can't separate one poorly worded argument from myself.  Well I'm sorry you can't separate one thread in which you refused to converse from the beginning from yourself.  Because it's got nothing to do with 8 years of rants or writing, which you are dragging into it.  It's got to do with this fucking thread, right here.  That's it.

So no, nobody has won the fucking internets.  Instead we have two pains in the ass who are too fucking stupid to set some shit aside and try to move forward.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2010, 09:35:34 PM
Dok, I'm starting to think we just can't communicate.  You are, and have been, actively ignoring the larger message in anything I've said to you in the last two days in favor of picking out the snippets you can get outraged about.

Yeah, that's pretty much intentional.  I find that I get more mittens that way.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I really liked the OP Dok, printed it for the kiddies to read.  Most of what occured after.... eh.... 

I'm not going to help drag this out with a long comment, by the time I was able to get here and work up a good response I started reading the rest of the thread and..... 

When you think on it it's kind of a perfect example of what you were talking about to begin with, except you didn't warn us just how fucking annoying it could get Dok.

So I wll go on laughing myself silly at those around us who think they always know best what we are trying to say, do or think.  Come on up, bring the family, we can sit and watch the arch fall while the monkeys run around with their thumbs up their asses!!!

Khara.....  the bitch is making her way back.......

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kiaransalee on September 21, 2010, 09:51:45 PM
When you think on it it's kind of a perfect example of what you were talking about to begin with, except you didn't warn us just how fucking annoying it could get Dok.

Some things have to be experienced.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 21, 2010, 09:53:38 PM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on September 21, 2010, 09:51:45 PM

Some things have to be experienced.

Aww thanks for letting me experience it!  

You are just too fucking thoughtful!  :evil:

Eater of Clowns

Khara,
Are you actually trying to insist that I am telling the Dok I know what he's saying better than he does by insisting that you know what I'm saying better than I do?

Fine, fuck it, I admit it.  I'm telling Dok what to think and I'm really intent on showing how much more I know about his own idea than he does.  Furthermore, I'm too stupid to word an argument, much less read one that's been presented very clearly.

I'm out of this thread.  You can resume taking pot shots at me for whatever reason.  Or you can realize that, in two years here, I haven't stirred shit here without provocation, and have attempted to treat people with the respect that I, stupidly, thought they held in return.

EOC OUT.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2010, 10:08:32 PM
Khara,
Are you actually trying to insist that I am telling the Dok I know what he's saying better than he does by insisting that you know what I'm saying better than I do?

Fine, fuck it, I admit it.  I'm telling Dok what to think and I'm really intent on showing how much more I know about his own idea than he does.  Furthermore, I'm too stupid to word an argument, much less read one that's been presented very clearly.

I'm out of this thread.  You can resume taking pot shots at me for whatever reason.  Or you can realize that, in two years here, I haven't stirred shit here without provocation, and have attempted to treat people with the respect that I, stupidly, thought they held in return.

EOC OUT.

That's not the bitch I had, EoC.  I keep bringing it up, and you keep ignoring it.  I am beginning to believe that's intentional.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Khara,

HEY EOC,

When I'm talking to your stupid ass I will make sure I direct it to you BY FUCKING NAME.  However, if you want to take exception where I'm just replying to Dok regarding an absolutely wonderful original post and be all offended and shit over my comment, sounds to me like you are feeling more guilty than anything.

Well the first step is always admitting it.  Good for you!  Keep it up and you'll get that coin!

EOC OUT.

My suggestion is you STFU, leave me out of your shit and we'll be good.  If you want me involved, I will be happy to go loco bitch all over your ass!  I don't take random potshots, I call it for what it is and use fucking names, so, again, get your panties out of a twist and move on.  You're only mad because you came off as a complete and total idiot in this thread and fucked it up for those of us who might have had some real input because you took the thread and flushed it down the toilet with your shit!

I very rarely even post here, hell I don't even come on here very often and it is because of shit like this.  I comment, naming no names, just making a comment and have stupid fuckers calling me out or posting penises on my face.  I don't have the patience for that shit.

I've seen you stir shit.  I've seen you make some actual thought provoking posts.  YAY for you.  I didn't say whether I did or did not respect you, I didn't say shit to you until you called me out.  You need to learn, you want to call me out and try to make it about me, I'm gonna rip off your head, shit down your throat then sew you back together.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 21, 2010, 10:16:31 PM
That's not the bitch I had, EoC.  I keep bringing it up, and you keep ignoring it.  I am beginning to believe that's intentional.

Alright, you've made a liar out of me twice then, because I'm still here.  But only because I actually do want to solve this.

I thought I'd addressed it twice now.  Okay, so I said perhaps you'd prefer an "awesome, Dok" or mittens instead of an actual attempt to hold a conversation.

First, that is an asshole thing to say.  It was said, as an asshole thing to say, because I saw you deliberately mocking a post meant in earnest.  Poorly worded or not, like I've said, I was under the impression that at the very least I would be given the benefit of the doubt because I haven't given you any reason to think I'm some kind of shit stirrer.  If you can tell me that you weren't consciously being a dickhead toward me, then my comment was uncalled for, and untrue.  If you were insulting me purposefully, then I see no reason for you to have started this thread for anything but an attaboy if you weren't willing to engage in conversation about it.

Secondly, I never said that all eight years of your ranting was for mittens or accolades or whatever.  My comment was in this thread, given the information that I had at the time.  I've read your rants, I've contributed to your letters, and I greatly value your contributions to PD.  I've said this, and I think it's pretty awful that somehow that is all undone because of our interaction in this thread.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Eater of Clowns

Khara, if you aren't referring to the stupidity between Dok and I, what the hell are you referring to?  There have been maybe 5 posts that weren't Dok and I screeching at each other, a number of them were ridicule, and the rest seemed to me to be actual contributions.

Now you're comparing me with the guy who drew dicks and swastikas on your face?  Weltburger.  Again, really?

I'll take your word for it though.  Both on you being scary and you not intending your post to be about the rest of the bullshit.  I don't really need any more of this shit for me to take it otherwise.

Have a nice day.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Adios

Hey Dok, this thing between you and EoC is only symptomatic. A few days ago I asked for some help from this board and in the process killed a thread.  Nobody here wants to actually effect any changes, they just want to group up and bitch about shit. Well, fuck the lot of them. I don't need any help, I have rarely ever asked for any, and I don't know why I weakened and asked for it this time.

Never again.

Never again.

Hawk,
is a stand alone wrecking ball.

Doktor Howl

As I said, this whole horrorology thing was a fucking mistake.

I won't be repeating it.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2010, 02:59:15 AM

I won't be repeating it.

And this is the real horror. We could have been something. Now less than a footnote in history.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 22, 2010, 03:02:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 22, 2010, 02:59:15 AM

I won't be repeating it.

And this is the real horror. We could have been something. Now less than a footnote in history.

Won't matter.  All this shit will disappear when the lights go out.

Of course, so will we.
Molon Lube