News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

2010 has officially passed the horrible mark.

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, September 21, 2010, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babes in Tongland

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on September 21, 2010, 12:12:40 AM
I lost may sanity and one of my old mates died due to complications in surgery.

To top it off, i find out tonight that one of my old friends who tended bar at one of my favourite pubs died when a drunk driver hit his motorbike, on saturday about 2am. he was 28 or 29. I'm feeling lucky to have hit 30 at ALL.  i knew Wayne for like 10 years
. This time, at least,  I did not find out through fucking Facebook.

Also I lost my sanity and my social life.

Please, 2011, suck less than 2001 (which, actually, was epic suck and horrible). Pretty Please, cos I am officially sick of this shit.

Also i am drunk and have just spilled cheesy pasta snack on my fresh bed sheets.FML

:{

Fuck 2010.

<3

here's for 2011. SLAINTE!
Go on. Look at me. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger. And I'm like a tiger. I like tigers. Rrrrah!

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pope Pixie Pickle

BabylonHoruv

Rain goddesses crying is not a good thing.

Good luck with the next year.

I've been lucky enough not to have a year of people dying for several years but I know how those feel and they suck a lot.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Pope Pixie Pickle

i am really fucking angry.

it seems that the woman who got behind the wheel of a car whilst DRUNK, and then hit Wayne killing him outright, then drove off after the accident.

Callous fucking bitch. I want her to get hit by a bus.  :kingmeh:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

This hasn't been the best year for me, either, Pix. Hang in there--2011 is almost here, just 3 more months. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nast

I'm so sorry to hear that, Pixie. :(

It's about time for the years to start looking cheerier, isn't it? Hopefully 2011 will be kind to everyone.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Telarus

Crap, I totally missed this. Hang in there Pix.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

saturnine

NOW WHEN I SAY "FUCK"
Y'ALL SAY "2010"

FUCK

FUCK

Yeah, you got it!

Bring on 2012, with all that Mayan shit! Fuckin' armageddon whatever! That ain't shit to me! I beat TMNT on Game Boy, I can take anything! Fuck y'all!

Seriously, I don't know you, but I'm sorry to hear of your losses. There's no rhyme or reason to it and that's so awful. The bright side is that sick fuckers like me on PD.com will tell you wild bullshit like YOU'RE FRIENDS ARE NOW 100% MORE METAL. And hopefully it gets you to grin for a second :)
Jesus. I leave for like a year and a half, and when I come back, it's like everything's different. What the fuck is this board -- ACTIVE or somethin'?
I'm a green Discordian. I don't eat the bun OR the hot dog.
Click here to read "All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace" by Richard Brautigan