Author Topic: SPIDERS: It's not a game.  (Read 63127 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: SPIDERS: It's not a game.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2010, 04:06:51 pm »
What?

Why can't I just look at how many legs everyone has?

I bet Fred has 8.

I BET YOU DO.
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 04:08:43 pm »
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Doktor Howl

• Вся ваша база принадлежит нам
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 04:08:51 pm »
What?

I bet Fred has 8.

I BET YOU DO.

If I did - and I'm not admitting a damn thing - they'd be 8 HOT legs.
"What were you expecting?  Violins?"
- Lieutenant Checkov

Eater of Clowns

• Deposed Mexico
  • Deserved It
  • Limpid Lust Pariah of Foulness
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2010, 04:10:36 pm »
Hey now, having 8 legs and 6 eyes doesn't make one a Spider.

They could just be part of a "collection."
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2010, 04:11:22 pm »
What?

I bet Fred has 8.

I BET YOU DO.

GIT CHORE SPIDER LEGS HERE! HOT SPIDER LEGS! 8 FOR A DOLLAR!
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2010, 04:11:40 pm »
Casting my vote: 

EoC - 1
- Lieutenant Checkov

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible Bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2010, 04:12:42 pm »
What?

I bet Fred has 8.

I BET YOU DO.

Smartass.  If you weren't so cute, Doktor Howl would be temped to Doktor Howl all over your arse.
- Lieutenant Checkov

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2010, 04:14:14 pm »
What?

I bet Fred has 8.

I BET YOU DO.

Smartass.  If you weren't so cute, Doktor Howl would be temped to Doktor Howl all over your arse.

Why does would Doktor Howl be tempted to Doktor Howl my ass?

Don Coyote

• Token Welshman
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2010, 04:16:02 pm »
Once knew a man who shat himself to death eating too much citrus.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

• Fred?
  • Deserved It
  • Pissss
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2010, 06:42:56 pm »
if i were a spider i would have to kill myself

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2010, 07:07:33 pm »
Me too.

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 07:10:05 pm »
Clearly a ruse....
Your spidery nature is revealed.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 07:12:51 pm »
Fuck me, I'm going to get either subsumed, in the hopes that I'm ACTUALLY a spider and so make a machine, or shipped off on the bus, aren't I? Goddammit, and this game was already more promising than the last one. :sad:

Freeky,
Is in fact a sore loser.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 07:15:00 pm by Mistress Freeky, HRN »

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 07:19:05 pm »
Your attempt to double down won't convince anyone, weaver....

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 07:27:38 pm »
Yeah, yeah. I bet you're one of them and just trying to cover it up by pointing fingers at me. You and Cudgel both, really, have started in on me since I first posted.