News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

VOTING ITT

Fred.  Because she's hard to predict.   That's actually the best case to bus anyone I can think of.

Which sucks, but until our numbers are thinner we'll have difficulty getting enough votes to bus anyone.

Could someone remind me what the deal with the spiders is?  Do they know each other?

Freeky

Elder Iptuous

Ok I've been convinced by trip and bds's points....
Best the way it is, I guess...
So I'm tempted to remove my vote for semaj, because I was thinking we *had* to vote for somebody.  I must have missed that point.
So is there a limit to how wishy washy you can be with your votes? :lol:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

:argh!: voting for me cause  i pwd you the last game? LAME!!!!!!!

I vote for Sigmatic. Bitch.

Dok Howl – 1
Semaj – 4
Remington – 1
Rumkle – 1
Fred - 2
Cudgel - 1
Sigmatic - 1

Triple Zero

No, I suppose you can be wishy washy until LMNO calls it quits. Though I'd say this means your vote now changes to "abstain", not "not voted yet" (for LMNO's keeping tally of how many people still need to state what they do with their vote)

Also, I abstain from voting this round.

I'd almsot vote for Freeky, since she was one of the most keen on putting someone on a bus already, which in the first round, really only supports the spiders.
Same reasoning would go for Howl btw, in addition to the irony of him being a spider :D

But, without any further evidence that's no use and I'll abstain this round.

and FRED you updated the tally wrong, since Ippy removed his vote for Semaj AND Sig voted for Fred.

CAN WE PLEASE PROMISE THAT EVERYBODY WILL REPOST THE TALLY WHEN THEY CHANGE THEIR VOTE (that means you, Ippy)

Dok Howl – 1
Semaj – 3
Remington – 1
Rumkle – 1
Fred - 3
Cudgel - 1
Sigmatic - 1

is that right now?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 22, 2010, 05:32:50 PM
:argh!: voting for me cause  i pwd you the last game? LAME!!!!!!!

I vote for Sigmatic. Bitch.

:lol:

I actually forgot about that, but that would make a lot of sense.

Elder Iptuous

OK.... removing my vote for Semaj from your Trip's tally (and putting it in the 'abstain' column) gets:

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 22, 2010, 05:36:19 PM
CAN WE PLEASE PROMISE THAT EVERYBODY WILL REPOST THE TALLY WHEN THEY CHANGE THEIR VOTE (that means you, Ippy)

Dok Howl – 1
Semaj – 3
Remington – 1
Rumkle – 1
Fred - 3
Cudgel - 1
Sigmatic - 1

EDIT: BECAUSE FRED IS SMARTER THAN ME... (or just less lazy.)

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

no trip already fixed it for you so now you removed your vote twice!

Jasper

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 22, 2010, 05:50:40 PM
no trip already fixed it for you so now you removed your vote twice!
fixification enacted....

LMNO

Official tally:

Dok Howl – 1
Semaj – 3
Remington – 1
Rumkle – 1
Fred - 3
Cudgel - 1
Sigmatic - 1

Abstaining: 4

Not voted yet:
Requia
Storebrand

I'll give them a few more hours.

LMNO

Elder Iptuous

LMNO

The argument lasted all day.  No one could agree on who among them was to blame.  They decided to table the discussion until the next day.  One by one, they went back to their apartments, houses, and condos.  Tomorrow would be another day, and it would come quickly. There was work to do.

Another day done.  The sun already setting by the time the front door is reached.  Dead lightbulb on the front porch makes the keys slip the lock and rattle to the ground.  A sigh as they're picked up, wincing at a stab of pain in the back.  Up the stairs.  Can of soup in the microwave.  Reach for the remote.  Click.  Bland flavors.  Sit on the couch.  Bland colors.  Catch a glimpse across the room.  Glint of glass.  A bottle on the counter.  From that party that didn't happen last week.  Lack of interest.  A drink's not going to hurt.  Takes the edge off.  The whiskey has a sharp edge that sears the nostril, but it smells like a color.  Something that stands out in a beige life.  A glass turns into two, goes down quickly between episodes of "Minute to Win It."  Bottle's empty.  How did that happen?  Something rattling in the bottom.  A pill.  That doesn't make sense.  Things are getting fuzzy, can't seem to stand up.  There's something... wrapped... around...

Oh.  "America's Got Talent" is on.

Dr James Semaj has been subsumed by the Spider.  He is out of the game.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chuck waited for his morning train.  He did his best to avoid the crush of commuters around him, and jammed the earbuds for his iPod into his head, and fiddled with the controls.  Nothing happened.  He smacked it a few times, and the screen showed him the ugly truth: The charge ran out. With a sigh, Chuck leaned against the kiosk, and looked around with a bored eye.

"Pssst."

Turning left, Chuck saw a head peeking out behind the kiosk.  The head was grinning.  "Psst!"

"Yes?"  Chuck regarded the head warily.  He wasn't sure he could trust a pair of eyes that shone so brightly this early in the morning.  Either that, or Chuck wanted some of whatever coffee this head had been drinking.

"Are you awake?"

"Of course."

"No, I mean..." The head looked around conspiratorially.  "...really awake."

"I don't follow you."

"Right, right.  Do you like your job?"

"It pays the bills."

"But do you like it?"  The head was eager.  

"Of course not," Chuck scoffed.

"Well, why don't you do something about it?"

"What, quit?  Then I'd be out on the street, broke and hungry."

"No one said anything about quitting," the head grinned.

"Wait, you mean... Oh, wow."  Rusty gears inside Chuck's head started grinding.  He was reminded of his days in High School, how he kept himself amused by pranking his classmates.  Those had been good times.

"Yeah, I think you got it.  Here, let me show you something."  A hand emerged from behind the kiosk, gesturing Chuck closer.  

In the distance, the 7:15 train blew its horn as it came into the station.  Chuck watched it pull in, and stop.  The doors opened.  He watched people file in and out.  As Chuck watched it pull out again, a slow smile began to creep across his face.  He would catch the next one, maybe.  This looked like the beginning of a good day.  He turned back to his new friend.  "Ok, so tell me more..."

Discordian conversion: Successful.  

LMNO

Round Two has begun.  Round two will not be over until all remaining citizens have posted.  Votes needed to put someone On A Bus: 9.