News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 24, 2010, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 24, 2010, 09:04:45 PM
Well the discordian will who who a spider is since they just failed to convert them, but since we dont know who the discordian is we cant trust them even if they told us  :lol:

If a Discordian openly admitted to it, then he/she is definitely actually a spider.

Except that Cudgel knows who Discordian Chuck is, cause he converted him, according to the (first) narration, the person that got converted was Chuck, so Cudgel must have been the Original Discordian.

So if Discordian Chuck would please to PM Cudgel with the identity of the Spider they failed to convert, then Cudgel could tell us.

This is foolproof because:
a) Cudgel knows the identity of Chuck since he converted him/her
b) and we know (now) we can trust Cudgel cause he's a dead Discordian

So, for once, THIS round should be pretty clear cut.

And those who protest that Cudgel may not provide this information cause he's on a bus:

1) are spiders themselves

2) forgot about the treacherous and horribly immoral aspect of these games.

3) When Semaj got offed Dok Alphapance said himself they could talk but just not vote:
Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 23, 2010, 04:18:36 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 23, 2010, 04:12:49 AMUh, Dok. Am I allowed to keep talking in this thread?
Sure. You just can't vote.

So THERE.

MYSTERIOUS DISCORDIAN CHUCK, PM CUDGEL

CUDGEL INFORM US

GET ON WITH IT, PLEASE.

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SPIDER

thank you.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Cudgel is on a bus and cant tell us these things i thought.

Triple Zero

Did you even read my post? I gave no less than three reasons why that is irrelevant.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 25, 2010, 01:24:46 AM

And those who protest that Cudgel may not provide this information cause he's on a bus:

I vote for Fred
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

LMNO

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 25, 2010, 01:46:00 AM
Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 25, 2010, 01:24:46 AM

I vote for Fred
:lulz:

well someone had to say it

Triple Zero

Well if Chuck doesn't PM Cudgel and/or Cudgel won't tell us who the/a Spider is before the round is over, I know who I'm voting for, too :lol:

The Johnny

Im keeping my vote for Howl as of now, but if Cudgel speaks up and others start to form a consensus i will gladly pile on.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

Go cudgel go cudgel go cudgel go

Triple Zero

And, chuckychuckychuckychuckychuckychucky

bds

i tried that in a game of werewolf once. apparently it was cheating. ALSO, when I did it, anyone that PM'd me would have gone straight to the top of being suspected of being a wolf. TRUST NOBODY

Jasper

Because rampant paranoia is what wins it for the citizens.  No really.

Triple Zero

Quote from: BDS on September 25, 2010, 02:23:22 PM
i tried that in a game of werewolf once. apparently it was cheating. ALSO, when I did it, anyone that PM'd me would have gone straight to the top of being suspected of being a wolf. TRUST NOBODY

Well there's ways of foiling the "who's online" information, if that's what you're talking about.

It only shows the last recorded action, so if you open the "write PM" screen, and in a second tab browse around some thread a bit, it will only show "is writing PM" for half a second or so. Do the same thing after you press "send" and hardly anybody will be the wiser.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on September 24, 2010, 08:24:22 PM
PLEASE NOTE

This will be a Long Round; there will be no final vote or Narration until Monday.

...AND NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR PARANOIA PROGRAMMING.

Can you give an hour? I don't want to hold off my vote waiting for Chuck>Cudgel and accidentally miss out voting entirely.

bds

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 25, 2010, 06:48:54 PM
Quote from: BDS on September 25, 2010, 02:23:22 PM

Well there's ways of foiling the "who's online" information, if that's what you're talking about.

It only shows the last recorded action, so if you open the "write PM" screen, and in a second tab browse around some thread a bit, it will only show "is writing PM" for half a second or so. Do the same thing after you press "send" and hardly anybody will be the wiser.

No I just mean I asked people to PM me with evidence about who the wolves were or something, I don't really remember, and was told that was cheating.