News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Requia ☣

Me.  I'll change it to Joh though, Dok has good instincts.

PHO - 8

Joh'Nyx - 3

Howl - 1

Abstain - 1
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

PFFFTTTTTTT YEAH INSTINCTS LIKE THE KILLING INSTINCTS OF A SPIDER

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 03:15:54 AM
Quote from: Rumckle on September 27, 2010, 01:52:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

huh?

Do we have a reason not to trust Cudgel?

No, but you have a reason to stuff Johnny on the bus.

Eh what?

What reason was that again? Cause eh you didn't really give me any, apart from that he's Mexican and has anal intercourse with the infected crusty poopers of terrorist furries?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

:lulz:

spiders are soooooo fucked

maybe.

well, getting the last spider might take one or two guesses.

but people getting bussed as collateral would have brought it somewhat on themselves by not immediately going along with what is indeed the best public evidence we've had in these games so far.

I wonder if they subsume me or Johnny next round ...
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

LMNO

GOOD MORNING.

Everyone has posted.  Voting is open.

The only person who has not yet voted is Iptuous.

When Ipt either votes or abstains, voting will be closed.

The Spider and the Discordian has until Ipt votes to send or amend their choices.

PHO - 8

Joh'Nyx - 3

Abstain - 2

Not voted - 1

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

Rumckle

C'mon Ippy, jeez, holding up the train here.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Elder Iptuous

D'oh....
sry.  been occupied....
The only evidence that I've really seen (beyond some people just acting strangely, as if that means anything in a place like this) is Cudgel's announcement.  And since I would find it both hilarious and cathartic to yank everyone's leg in that circumstance, I don't know how much credibility to give that.  Other than that, I don't see any reason to think PoD is a spider.
But since I get the feeling I would get ribbed for continuing to abstain, I will vote for Freeky, just so she doesn't feel left out anymore. :)

LMNO

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.

Please be patient. 

Narrative loading...

Triple Zero

It's absolutely mystifying to me how there can possibly be more than 3 people not voting for PoD. :?

OTOH it doesn't matter we got enough votes anyway.

But fuck it if I'm not confused.

Elder Iptuous

Trip,
How can you dismiss my contention that it could easily be a (pretty funny) joke on the part of cudgel?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 11:08:20 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 03:15:54 AM
Quote from: Rumckle on September 27, 2010, 01:52:29 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2010, 06:31:38 PM
You fuckers never listen.

huh?

Do we have a reason not to trust Cudgel?

No, but you have a reason to stuff Johnny on the bus.

Eh what?

What reason was that again? Cause eh you didn't really give me any, apart from that he's Mexican and has anal intercourse with the infected crusty poopers of terrorist furries?

What, a UN resolution isn't good enough for you Belgians?  What would be good enough?  All of your base are belong to burkhas?  Would that make you lefties happy, huh?  Freedom!  Terrorist thugs!  Support the troops!  WMD!

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 27, 2010, 03:29:46 AM

Oh im so voting for you next round. If i survive getting subsumed by your buddies this round, that is  :lulz:

Terrorists don't vote, they blow shit up.  Or light their johnsons on fire at Christmas.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 02:40:23 PM
Trip,
How can you dismiss my contention that it could easily be a (pretty funny) joke on the part of cudgel?

Because it means you think a completely random guess is better than assuming Cudgel is still on our side.

there's 13 people minus you, chances of hitting a spider by random guess are 3 out of 13 = 23% (ZOMG) plus risking to accidentally hit the last Discordian with a chance of 7%.

Also if Cudgel'd want to fuck with us, he'd have a 15% chance of giving us one of the two other spiders by accident.

... um. and that's about where my probability calculations are starting to confuse me but picking someone at random is only going to give you more chance of hitting a spider than following Cudgel's advice if you are VERY sure he MUST be pulling a joke on us. Where "VERY" is either about 2/3rds or 4/5ths ... I think. Maybe someone else knows. But it's probably a lot.

Not that it matters much since your vote does not matter much.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 04:18:49 PM
Because it means you think a completely random guess is better than assuming Cudgel is still on our side.
stated differently, it means that i think not voting someone onto the bus based on information that i don't know why i would trust is worse than taking, essentially, no action.

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 04:18:49 PM
Not that it matters much since your vote does not matter much.
that was the fully intentional, wishy-washy, course of action that i took. :)