Attempting to do something

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 06:03:51 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 05:47:01 PM
I was thinking Dok was a spider, but now I think he's just fucking with everyone for shitsngiggles.
Otherwise his actions just don't make any sense...

You're operating under the assumption that you have all the facts about how this game works.

pfft...
you should know, Dok, that i operate under the assumption that i don't really understand anything at all...
I also operate with a healthy fear of unstable folk such as yourself, and therefore didn't want to use language reminiscent of E-prime, which i believe is one of your triggers...

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 27, 2010, 06:12:35 PM
I've defended myself, we know what Dok thinks.  Ippie hasn't said much on the subject.  I'd like to hear from Requia and TGG.
i certainly did....
i said that i didn't trust Cudgel's proclamation because, were i in his shoes, i would have spouted a line of bullshit and laughed milk out my nose!
so i through my vote away on a third party....

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Man i wan to vote for Iptuous AND Dok. decisions are hard

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 06:17:17 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 06:03:51 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 05:47:01 PM
I was thinking Dok was a spider, but now I think he's just fucking with everyone for shitsngiggles.
Otherwise his actions just don't make any sense...

You're operating under the assumption that you have all the facts about how this game works.

pfft...
you should know, Dok, that i operate under the assumption that i don't really understand anything at all...
I also operate with a healthy fear of unstable folk such as yourself, and therefore didn't want to use language reminiscent of E-prime, which i believe is one of your triggers...

I
AM
NOT
FUCKING
UNSTABLE!

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Your "You fuckers never listen," post sounded like a discouragement from voting for Pho.

It's just plain fact.  I am like Cassandra, without the boobs.
Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

cause your reasons for not believing cudgel are sketchy. and dok cause hes dok and you can never believe a dok  :lol: and he has hairy spider legs

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Frederieke van Noodleberg on September 27, 2010, 06:34:10 PM
cause your reasons for not believing cudgel are sketchy. and dok cause hes dok and you can never believe a dok  :lol: and he has hairy spider legs

You wound me, Fred, you really do.  If you can't trust your Doktor, whom can you trust?  That's as bad as the prior accusation that I may be less than completely stable.

And my legs may be hairy, but not spidery.  They are massive, like mighty oak trees.  I can kick through a 1975 Mustang.  No shit.

Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 06:19:00 PM
I've defended myself, we know what Dok thinks.  Ippie hasn't said much on the subject.  I'd like to hear from Requia and TGG.
i certainly did....
i said that i didn't trust Cudgel's proclamation because, were i in his shoes, i would have spouted a line of bullshit and laughed milk out my nose!
so i through my vote away on a third party....

WAIT WAIT WAIT.  Did you just say that we should trust you because in not believing Cudgel you recognized that in his position we wouldn't be able to trust you?

Well, that earns my vote.   :lulz:

Johny - 2
Ippie - 1
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Elder Iptuous

Yeah.  Essentially.
You can mark that one against me. If I get voted out for no particular reason by an angry mob whose best hope I represent, and I get an opportunity to trip them up for shitsngiggles.....  Then yeah.  Imma throwing that apple!
I don't see how that would implicate me within the game here though...
Meh.  I lasted a turn longer than I thought I would anyways....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 06:59:12 PM
Yeah.  Essentially.
You can mark that one against me. If I get voted out for no particular reason by an angry mob whose best hope I represent, and I get an opportunity to trip them up for shitsngiggles.....  Then yeah.  Imma throwing that apple!

Well, before you go, vote for Johnny.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 04:38:41 PM
Johnny - 1

For America™.

Oh, dont you see that Terroriststm according to some people defend our FREEDOM as much as and maybe even more so than soldiers?

Because buddy, it aint free.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Iptuous on September 27, 2010, 06:59:12 PM
Yeah.  Essentially.

OK you cant just go from not trusting cudgel to being "Our best hope."

while your explanation is good enough for not voting for Pho, YOU have offered nothing useful for us to put any hope whatsoever in you

I vote Iptuous

Johny - 2
Ippie - 2

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on September 27, 2010, 07:11:53 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 04:38:41 PM
Johnny - 1

For America™.

Oh, dont you see that Terroriststm according to some people defend our FREEDOM as much as and maybe even more so than soldiers?

Because buddy, it aint free.

:lulz:

All Babylon jokes aside, the evidence is incontrivertible:

1.  The terrorists that blew up the WTC were of Saudi/Middle Eastern descent.
2.  Saudis are a brown people.
3.  Mexicans are a brown people.
4.  Ergo, Mexicans are terrorists.
5.  Ergo, you did 911, you bastard.

QED.

This has all been explained on Fox News multiple times.  I don't see why I have to repeat it.
Molon Lube