News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

QuoteWhat kind of Pulp Hero would conflate "Know" and "No"?

You've made the bloody queen cry, you have.

An angry Pulp Hero. One who's been on the receiving end of this running gag for too long!
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:41:34 PM
QuoteWhat kind of Pulp Hero would conflate "Know" and "No"?

You've made the bloody queen cry, you have.

An angry Pulp Hero. One who's been on the receiving end of this running gag for too long!

Anger, no matter how justified, is no excuse for improper English.

There are standards to maintain, sir.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

QuoteAnger, no matter how justified, is no excuse for improper English.

Apologies, my good Doktor. My error was unbecoming of a Pulp Adventurer.  Sadly, I am human, and as such all too fallible. Especially when consumed with anger.

Sadly, I will be temporarily exchanging roles. Once the next game starts, I will be the Villain, and will act as such until I say otherwise.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:48:39 PM

Apologies, my good Doktor. My error was unbecoming of a Pulp Adventurer.  Sadly, I am human, and as such all too fallible. Especially when consumed with anger.

Sadly, I will be temporarily exchanging roles. Once the next game starts, I will be the Villain, and will act as such until I say otherwise.

Excellent.  I think you will find that being the villain is a little habit forming, and has many advantages over being the hero.  If it weren't for the horrible deaths we villains must eventually face, there would be no disadvantages, whatsoever.  Consider:

1.  We get to ravish the women.  You get to rescue them.  Enjoy those sloppy seconds, assuming you aren't one of those "pure" types that won't get any at all.

2.  Maniacal laughter.  We get to do it, you don't.

3.  Secret bases.  Until the hero screws them up, there are no cooler digs, anywhere.

4.  Revenge.  Show them, Dr Semaj.  Show them ALL.

5.  Heroes don't get paid.  Villians get an army of radioactive gorillas.  Decide.

All you have to do, Dr Semaj, is change "Dr" to "Doktor", and start reaping all the rewards of being the bad guy.  Sure, you'll wind up falling out of a zeppellin or into a vat of acid...But everyone has to go sometime, and why not enjoy yourself while you're here?
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

I dunno, I'm not sure if Ippy is a Spider. He might be, but there's other people I suspect more. Like Howl, Fred an Requia.

But I don't know ANYTHING. So I'm just gonna hold off voting for a little while.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 27, 2010, 10:54:49 PM
I dunno, I'm not sure if Ippy is a Spider. He might be, but there's other people I suspect more. Like Howl, Fred an Requia.

But I don't know ANYTHING. So I'm just gonna hold off voting for a little while.

Me?   :sad:  <--- Look of injured innocence.

Molon Lube

Phox

Apologies, my good Doktor. My error was unbecoming of a Pulp Adventurer.  Sadly, I am human, and as such all too fallible. Especially when subsumed by Pho.

Fixt.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 10:53:23 PM

Apologies, my good Doktor. My error was unbecoming of a Pulp Adventurer.  Sadly, I am human, and as such all too fallible. Especially when consumed with anger.

Excellent.  I think you will find that being the villain is a little habit forming, and has many advantages over being the hero.  If it weren't for the horrible deaths we villains must eventually face, there would be no disadvantages, whatsoever.  Consider:

1.  We get to ravish the women.  You get to rescue them.  Enjoy those sloppy seconds, assuming you aren't one of those "pure" types that won't get any at all.

2.  Maniacal laughter.  We get to do it, you don't.

3.  Secret bases.  Until the hero screws them up, there are no cooler digs, anywhere.

4.  Revenge.  Show them, Dr Semaj.  Show them ALL.

5.  Heroes don't get paid.  Villians get an army of radioactive gorillas.  Decide.

All you have to do, Dr Semaj, is change "Dr" to "Doktor", and start reaping all the rewards of being the bad guy.  Sure, you'll wind up falling out of a zeppellin or into a vat of acid...But everyone has to go sometime, and why not enjoy yourself while you're here?

Herr Doktor Semaj sounds pretty sexy to me....

And yeah, show us, Semaj.  Show us ALL. :evil:

The Wizard

Quote4.  Revenge.  Show them, Dr Semaj.  Show them ALL.

THIS!!! They'll pay for killing me off like some cheap filler character. For writing me off as some gimmick character. If they don't want Heroes, then fine, I'll show them what a Villain really is!!!

Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHahahahAhAH!!!
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on September 27, 2010, 10:58:55 PM

THIS!!! They'll pay for killing me off like some cheap filler character. For writing me off as some gimmick character. If they don't want Heroes, then fine, I'll show them what a Villain really is!!!

Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahAHAHahahahAhAH!!!

This makes me so happy, I could kill New Jersey plotz.    :)

Don't forget to change your title.
Molon Lube

Rumckle

I vote for Ippie.

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Iptuos - 4
Joh'Nyx - 2
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Phox

And the turn to the darkside is now complete. The only problem is, we villains tend to have no compunctions about killing each other off, so he's probably going to come after me now. Ah well, it was worth it.  :evil:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: phoenixofdiscordia on September 27, 2010, 11:08:42 PM
And the turn to the darkside is now complete. The only problem is, we villains tend to have no compunctions about killing each other off, so he's probably going to come after me now. Ah well, it was worth it.  :evil:

That will teach you to have a cutsey avatar.

In your next incarnation, try using something more appropriate.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Incidentally, I will now say for the record that Ippie and Johnny are the spiders.  169% guaranteed.
Molon Lube

The Wizard

The change is complete!!!

I have become

Phoenix. Watch your back.
Insanity we trust.