News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Also, how come Dok gets to be a bad guy TWICE? >:C I WANNA BE A BAD GUY!

LMNO

A WORD FROM YOUR SPONSOR:

Ok, no word from Storebrand.  I will wait until 11:30 EST (about an hour from now), and then open up the voting.  Since almost everyone has already made a tentative vote and I've gotten the necessary PMs from the Spider and the Discordian, I will wait a half hour for people to make last minute changes, then close the voting at noon.

...NOW, BACK TO THE PROGRAM.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 29, 2010, 03:24:33 PM
...Okay, yes. But you said you were pretty sure he WASN'T a spider.

But that was before I used TRIPLE psychology.

Also, someone had me thinking EoC was the spider.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 29, 2010, 03:26:08 PM
Also, how come Dok gets to be a bad guy TWICE? >:C I WANNA BE A BAD GUY!

I am not a bad guy.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Ok, fine. I'm retracting my vote from johnny, and unless other people change their votes to where it would be helpful to put mine elsewhere, I'm not voting this round.

It's not like he doesn't already have enough votes anyway.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 29, 2010, 04:01:18 PM
Ok, fine. I'm retracting my vote from johnny, and unless other people change their votes to where it would be helpful to put mine elsewhere, I'm not voting this round.

:?
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 04:02:10 PM

I don't trust you, and don't want to feel like a dupe when I find out you're the spider, if you are.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on September 29, 2010, 04:03:14 PM

I don't trust you, and don't want to feel like a dupe when I find out you're the spider, if you are.

But I'm not.  Trust the fuckhead.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 04:03:49 PM

But I'm not.  Trust the fuckhead.

So you're not a spider, you're Spider Jerusalem?

Eater of Clowns

No need to feel like a dupe.  There's good reason not to trust both Joh'Nyx and Dok.

The way I see it, by killing Joh'Nyx, we can reasonably expect to find out that either he is the Spider or Dok is the Spider.  On the other hand, by killing Dok, we find out whether or not he's the Spider but not necessarily whether or not Joh'Nyx is the Spider.

So if our chances are about equal either way, we might as well go with the action that will give us more information to go on.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 29, 2010, 04:08:04 PM

No need to feel like a dupe.  There's good reason not to trust both Joh'Nyx and Dok.

The way I see it, by killing Joh'Nyx, we can reasonably expect to find out that either he is the Spider or Dok is the Spider.  On the other hand, by killing Dok, we find out whether or not he's the Spider but not necessarily whether or not Joh'Nyx is the Spider.

So if our chances are about equal either way, we might as well go with the action that will give us more information to go on.

I don't trust you either.

Eater of Clowns

:lulz:

Well, trust isn't the name of the game.  I'm suspicious of everyone left, but some more than others.  Think of it this way:  Have I given you any reason not to trust me?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 29, 2010, 04:13:07 PM
:lulz:

Well, trust isn't the name of the game.  I'm suspicious of everyone left, but some more than others.  Think of it this way:  Have I given you any reason not to trust me?

Which is why you are not to be trusted. :lulz: