News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

SPIDERS: It's not a game.

Started by LMNO, September 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 03:17:46 PM
Sure.  You say that AFTER you ship me off.   :lulz:

Oh no I said it before we shipped you off.  I just didn't retract my vote because you're a total bastard.  :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 01, 2010, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2010, 03:15:29 PM
Dok, at least you had a hell of an outro.   :lulz: 

8 left: 1 Spider, 4 Discordians, 3 Citizens

I said it last round, and I'd like to reiterate it, I don't think it benefits us to ship anybody off.  Right now we have no decent leads.  The Discordians know who one another are, and as the rounds go on they'll either keep building forces or stumble upon the remaining Spider, at which point they can just all vote the Spider off.

Freeky, Fred, and I are the three chief suspects right now, because we've been pretty vocal, and the chances that at least one of us is a Discordian are pretty high.  If we get rid of a Discordian, and the Spider subsumes another (which has a 50% chance of being a Discordian), the citizens are down to 5 and STILL won't know who the Spider is.  I don't want to hemorrhage our forces any more than necessary.  I think time is on the side of the Discordians.

You're the only one who calls me a "chief suspect," dude. And the only reason Fred is another is that Dok was so vocal in calling for her bussing. :lol:

By that same argument the only reason I am is that you were vocal about suspecting me.  And Fred.  And others.  Which makes you suspicious.  And Fred is a suspect because Fred is Fred.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2010, 03:22:50 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 01, 2010, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2010, 03:15:29 PM
Dok, at least you had a hell of an outro.   :lulz: 

8 left: 1 Spider, 4 Discordians, 3 Citizens

I said it last round, and I'd like to reiterate it, I don't think it benefits us to ship anybody off.  Right now we have no decent leads.  The Discordians know who one another are, and as the rounds go on they'll either keep building forces or stumble upon the remaining Spider, at which point they can just all vote the Spider off.

Freeky, Fred, and I are the three chief suspects right now, because we've been pretty vocal, and the chances that at least one of us is a Discordian are pretty high.  If we get rid of a Discordian, and the Spider subsumes another (which has a 50% chance of being a Discordian), the citizens are down to 5 and STILL won't know who the Spider is.  I don't want to hemorrhage our forces any more than necessary.  I think time is on the side of the Discordians.

You're the only one who calls me a "chief suspect," dude. And the only reason Fred is another is that Dok was so vocal in calling for her bussing. :lol:

By that same argument the only reason I am is that you were vocal about suspecting me.  And Fred.  And others.  Which makes you suspicious.  And Fred is a suspect because Fred is Fred.

True enough.  :lulz:

Remington

We did it for AmericaTM.
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 01, 2010, 03:19:30 PM

Oh no I said it before we shipped you off.  I just didn't retract my vote because you're a total bastard.  :lulz:

Okay, I can see that.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

bds

Jasper

I still don't understand the tactics you were working, which was my biggest source of suspicion.

Triple Zero

Something about us not realizing how certain parts of the game work?

Dok can you post-humously enlighten us about those certain parts now?

I do agree with EOC that it's not much use voting people off without clues right now.

Can somebody make a list of who's left?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 01, 2010, 04:43:02 PM
Something about us not realizing how certain parts of the game work?

Dok can you post-humously enlighten us about those certain parts now?

Sure.  I was bluffing like a mad bastard.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Remaining citizens:

Eater of Clowns
Mistress Freeky
BDS
Frederieke van Noodleberg
Rumckle
Storebrand
That Green Gentleman
Triple Zero

Freeky

I am choosing not to vote this round, because I don't know who to vote for. :sad:

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on October 01, 2010, 05:13:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 01, 2010, 04:17:43 PM
Quote from: Remington on October 01, 2010, 04:09:53 PM
We did it for AmericaTM.

I AM America!   :argh!:
Exactly.

What do you know?  You Canadian bastards call ham "bacon".  Canadian bacon is not bacon, it's fucking HAM.  Ergo, your opinion is moot.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 01, 2010, 04:33:50 PM
I still don't understand the tactics you were working, which was my biggest source of suspicion.

Which tactics?  "Engaging in the game, instead of having no fun while hiding and hoping nobody notices me?"

I'd rather get put on the bus, thanks.

At least this way, I can watch you all get converted to spider chow.  I also happen to have figured out who the spider is (it's amazingly obvious, when you think about it), but I think I'll just sit here and gloat on the horribly stained bus seat to which I have adhered.
Molon Lube