News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

ATTN: DOKTOR HOWL

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 21, 2010, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

HEY DOK i have to ask you something
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

TSK.

Inflamatory and uncalled for.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 21, 2010, 09:34:39 PM
TSK.

Inflamatory and uncalled for.

Vex is like one of those scrawny, cowardly kids that piles on only when he's sure enough other people have.

This is hardly a first.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

no, i'm just having a terrible day and you kinda remind me of the guy who has wedged his way in between me and upper management, who thinks its his own personal duty to make sure everybody knows it when he's not happy about something.

yes this whole thread is inflammatory and uncalled for. i guess i could be sorry, but i haven't got the energy for that this afternoon.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on September 21, 2010, 09:43:54 PM
no, i'm just having a terrible day and you kinda remind me of the guy who has wedged his way in between me and upper management, who thinks its his own personal duty to make sure everybody knows it when he's not happy about something.

yes this whole thread is inflammatory and uncalled for. i guess i could be sorry, but i haven't got the energy for that this afternoon.

Naw.  You're just a coward.  You always attack when a dozen other people have, and you ONLY attack when a dozen other people have.

There is no alternate explanation.
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

If you are so low on energy why start stirring shit to fucking begin with?

This was bullshit, you should be ashamed.  Not likely to happen but just saying.....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kiaransalee on September 21, 2010, 09:46:47 PM

If you are so low on energy why start stirring shit to fucking begin with?

This was bullshit, you should be ashamed.  Not likely to happen but just saying.....

He saw a chance to join what he perceived to be a pile-on.

Poor little craven, things didn't go his way.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 21, 2010, 09:45:24 PM

Naw.  You're just a coward.  You always attack when a dozen other people have, and you ONLY attack when a dozen other people have.

There is no alternate explanation.

I actually don't attack anything very often. And I haven't even really been following that thread with much enthusiasm, I just saw an opportunity to be crass and impolite, and seized it, because of the lower quality of my character. I wouldn't say I'm a coward, though, I suspect I'm much worse than that.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on September 21, 2010, 09:48:17 PM

I actually don't attack anything very often.

I know.  Just when you think you have safety in numbers.

You're kind of disgusting, you know?  And not in a good way.  You'd make a good teabagger.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I actually don't attack anything very often. And I haven't even really been following that thread with much enthusiasm, I just saw an opportunity to be crass and impolite, and seized it, because of the lower quality of my character. I wouldn't say I'm a coward, though, I suspect I'm much worse than that.

1. Dok Howl hates people.
2. Hipsters are people.
3. Therefore, Dok Howl hates you. Fuck off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on September 21, 2010, 09:50:20 PM

1. Dok Howl hates people.
2. Hipsters are people.
3. Therefore, Dok Howl hates you. Fuck off.

Ah, I had forgotten what Vex dresses like (judging from the one pic I have seen).

All is explained.   :lulz:
Molon Lube