News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

ATTN: DOKTOR HOWL

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, September 21, 2010, 09:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Nigel on September 21, 2010, 09:50:20 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on September 21, 2010, 09:48:17 PM

I actually don't attack anything very often. And I haven't even really been following that thread with much enthusiasm, I just saw an opportunity to be crass and impolite, and seized it, because of the lower quality of my character. I wouldn't say I'm a coward, though, I suspect I'm much worse than that.

1. Dok Howl hates people.
2. Hipsters are people.
3. Therefore, Dok Howl hates you. Fuck off.

I don't think that's quite fair. Dok doesn't hate all people, just the ones who are too full of gall, who lack a proper understanding and acceptance of their places in the pecking order.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: vexati0n on September 21, 2010, 09:56:32 PM

I actually don't attack anything very often. And I haven't even really been following that thread with much enthusiasm, I just saw an opportunity to be crass and impolite, and seized it, because of the lower quality of my character. I wouldn't say I'm a coward, though, I suspect I'm much worse than that.

2. Hipsters are people.

I don't think that's quite fair. Dok doesn't hate all people, just the ones who are too full of gall, who lack a proper understanding and acceptance of their places in the pecking order.

You know what FUCK YOU!

I can say for a fact Dok doesn't hate me and the only place I have in the pecking order is on fucking top so STFU and take your ass back on the porch.

Doktor Howl

2. Hipsters are people.

Oh, so now Vex is going to explain what I really think.

Carry on, shitneck.  Tell me more.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kiaransalee on September 21, 2010, 09:58:11 PM

2. Hipsters are people.

You know what FUCK YOU!

I can say for a fact Dok doesn't hate me and the only place I have in the pecking order is on fucking top so STFU and take your ass back on the porch.

It turns out that I've offended his ironic lifestyle.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Cain

Reversing two words in that sentence, if you offend a hipster ironically, they'll make you their King.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on September 21, 2010, 10:05:58 PM
Reversing two words in that sentence, if you offend a hipster ironically, they'll make you their King.

:lulz:

Apparently, I have mind control lazors.  Amazing.  Vex took 4 years to get around to being a noob.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Is today troll Dok Howl day again?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cudgel on September 21, 2010, 10:11:41 PM

It's troll day for Vex whenever he percieves weakeness, or someone at a low point.

He's like Wade in that respect, only more subtle about it.

As for why they always go after me, well, Nigel's theory is that I am their King, and they simply can't help it.
Molon Lube

Cain

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 21, 2010, 10:00:03 PM

2. Hipsters are people.

Oh, so now Vex is going to explain what I really think.

Carry on, shitneck.  Tell me more.

I can only guess, but judging by the way you react to things, I'd have to guess that most of your thoughts involve My Little Pony.

I can't help that I am instinctively drawn to pissing you off. Maybe it's just a clash of personalities, maybe it's me being inexcusably dense and looking for the absolute worst moment to poke fun at you. I can only describe myself as short-sighted, driven by an inane desire to wreak havoc and upset the balance, wherever I am, whoever I am with, for no constructive reason at all.

You, on the other hand, are imminently reasonable; your actions are unquestionable, and your wild assumptions are more reliable than most people's well-researched facts. You are the epitome of enlightenment, even if some lesser apes might fall short of a complete understanding of your ways. You've got it all figured out, and it's no wonder you get a little impatient, waiting for the rest of the planet to catch up.

I am unable to apologize for the time being, however, because an apology at this point would be empty, even if I meant it sincerely. Apologies can only be offered between equals; and since I am so clearly not one of yours, I'm afraid you will have to go without.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Eater of Clowns

I don't know what's worse, me having acted like an asshole without really trying, or the fact that Vex is going out of his way to be one.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Wade
I can only guess, but judging by the way you react to things, I'd have to guess that most of your thoughts involve My Little Pony.

I can't help that I am instinctively drawn to pissing you off. Maybe it's just a clash of personalities, maybe it's me being inexcusably dense and looking for the absolute worst moment to poke fun at you. I can only describe myself as short-sighted, driven by an inane desire to wreak havoc and upset the balance, wherever I am, whoever I am with, for no constructive reason at all.

You, on the other hand, are imminently reasonable; your actions are unquestionable, and your wild assumptions are more reliable than most people's well-researched facts. You are the epitome of enlightenment, even if some lesser apes might fall short of a complete understanding of your ways. You've got it all figured out, and it's no wonder you get a little impatient, waiting for the rest of the planet to catch up.

I am unable to apologize for the time being, however, because an apology at this point would be empty, even if I meant it sincerely. Apologies can only be offered between equals; and since I am so clearly not one of yours, I'm afraid you will have to go without.

Thanks, Wade.  Aren't you glad you got that off your chest?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 21, 2010, 10:17:13 PM
I don't know what's worse, me having acted like an asshole without really trying, or the fact that Vex is going out of his way to be one.

EoC, I really want that other situation to end.  I just can't get past that comment.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 21, 2010, 10:13:35 PM
Quote from: Cudgel on September 21, 2010, 10:11:41 PM

It's troll day for Vex whenever he percieves weakeness, or someone at a low point.

He's like Wade in that respect, only more subtle about it.

As for why they always go after me, well, Nigel's theory is that I am their King, and they simply can't help it.

Well you are a nexus of a Rage.

But.....I am fucking confused.