News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

A few pet peeves

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 22, 2010, 07:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

I'm a fluffer not a fighter
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Pope Pixie Pickle

aww Peleus, you love the fucking drama.  Serious case of :popcorn: horn.

the last yatto

That and oneliners is my only purpose here...

O and false slack

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 28, 2010, 05:13:45 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 27, 2010, 12:41:48 AM
Quote from: E.O.T. on September 26, 2010, 05:32:31 AM
YES,

i love the 'boyd rice/ NON quote of "alienated from what?"

HOWEVER,

when perimeters are set and names are named. it's kinda hard to ignore

EVEN IF

i'm not one of those named / unnamed on either side of the fence. i'm not speaking for anyone, but i don't like seeing people get picked on.

MY QUESTION IS;

NIGEL, what do you wanna see done here, while you're too busy to do things here?

AND, ECH, DITTO?

Uhhhhh

Unless I am deciphering this completely wrong, I think you have completely missed my point, which is that some of my pet peeves are when people say the stuff like what I posted in my OP. It kind of drives me nuts when anyone declares the entire board and everyone on it BADEVILWRONGSTUPIDLAZY because not enough people are responding/posting/playing/whatever the way they want them to. Especially because there are a lot of people who aren't posting much but wish they had time and energy to post more and participate in more neat/fun/productive stuff. It just makes it feel extra shitty and alienating to be told you're a worthless shitheel because you can't post more. IME.

I did not do this and am sick of reading that I did. Quit fucking putting fucking words in my fucking mouth. All you say is it's not about me, but I am referenced. THAT GIVES ME THE FUCKING RIGHT TO FUCKING POST ABOUT IT. GET IT?

What the hell are you talking about? I was responding to E.O.T., not to you. If something doesn't apply to you, then it doesn't apply to you, does it? Stop assuming that everything I say is meant to apply to you. I DIRECTLY confronted you in another thread about what bothered me about what YOU posted. Now leave me alone, Charley. You have already made it clear that you hate me, and I think you're having some kind of delusional psychotic break or something. Leave me the fuck alone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh wait, Hawk, here's what you ACTUALLY DID SAY:

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 22, 2010, 01:11:52 AM
Hey Dok, this thing between you and EoC is only symptomatic. A few days ago I asked for some help from this board and in the process killed a thread.  Nobody here wants to actually effect any changes, they just want to group up and bitch about shit. Well, fuck the lot of them. I don't need any help, I have rarely ever asked for any, and I don't know why I weakened and asked for it this time.

Never again.

Never again.

Hawk,
is a stand alone wrecking ball.

I tried to make nice, on the basis that you are having medication problems on top of your other problems, but you are an out-of-control aggressive paranoid psychotic right now and you need to check yourself. Talk to your doctor, do SOMETHING before you alienate EVERYONE who ever cared about you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 28, 2010, 08:05:47 PM

Hey Dok, this thing between you and EoC is only symptomatic. A few days ago I asked for some help from this board and in the process killed a thread.  Nobody here wants to actually effect any changes, they just want to group up and bitch about shit. Well, fuck the lot of them. I don't need any help, I have rarely ever asked for any, and I don't know why I weakened and asked for it this time.

Never again.

Never again.

Hawk,

I tried to make nice, on the basis that you are having medication problems on top of your other problems, but you are an out-of-control aggressive paranoid psychotic right now and you need to check yourself. Talk to your doctor, do SOMETHING before you alienate EVERYONE who ever cared about you.

Yes. I don't know why. I don't hate you.
This is not a one line post. (last part not directed at Nigel.)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 28, 2010, 10:39:27 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 28, 2010, 08:05:47 PM

Never again.

Never again.

Hawk,

Yes. I don't know why. I don't hate you.
This is not a one line post. (last part not directed at Nigel.)

I am relieved to hear that you don't hate me. I don't hate you either and I hope you get better as soon as possible because I am missing the Charley I've grown to know fondly over the last three years.