News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Roger Warned Us

Started by Iason Ouabache, June 10, 2009, 01:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

I'm pretty sure TGRR's unbroken streak when it comes to prophecies is somewhere in Revelations
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Adios

Quote from: The Pariah on June 10, 2009, 03:48:25 PM
I'm pretty sure TGRR's unbroken streak when it comes to prophecies is somewhere in Revelations

Wrong, his prophecies are in the Book of Flatulations.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cramulus on June 10, 2009, 02:31:03 PM
you guys are missing the horrormirth here

in 10 years, we'll have public executions!

Do you think they will bring back drawing and quartering? 

Let's see, what the options were..... hanging, breaking wheel, boiling to death, flaying, slow slicing, disembowelment, crucifixion, impalement, crushing (including crushing by elephant), stoning, execution by burning, dismemberment, sawing, decapitation, scaphism, or necklacing.

I am for impalement, on a huge lance bolted into the top of like the Sears Tower, right on the edge.  That way if they aren't impaled, they'll fall to their death so there wouldn't be the added expense of taking them back up and trying again.....

Well that and elephant crushing.....  which is self explanatory.... have to use circus elephants and allow them their revenge...

OR....  We could bring back an arena with a live video feed and get some lions or tigers.......

:evil:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Khara on June 10, 2009, 05:39:11 PM

Let's see, what the options were..... hanging, breaking wheel, boiling to death, flaying, slow slicing, disembowelment, crucifixion, impalement, crushing (including crushing by elephant), stoning, execution by burning, dismemberment, sawing, decapitation, scaphism, or necklacing.

I am for impalement, on a huge lance bolted into the top of like the Sears Tower, right on the edge.  That way if they aren't impaled, they'll fall to their death so there wouldn't be the added expense of taking them back up and trying again.....

Well that and elephant crushing.....  which is self explanatory.... have to use circus elephants and allow them their revenge...

OR....  We could bring back an arena with a live video feed and get some lions or tigers.......

Just take them up to 10000 feet and toss them out of an airplane with no parachute. If they survive, they go free. If they float, burn them at the stake for witchcraft.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 10, 2009, 06:18:08 PM
Quote from: Khara on June 10, 2009, 05:39:11 PM

Just take them up to 10000 feet and toss them out of an airplane with no parachute. If they survive, they go free. If they float, burn them at the stake for witchcraft.

Oh I LIKE that one!!!

Adds it to the list....

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on June 10, 2009, 06:22:37 PM
Running Man or GTFO!

As amusing as that would be, that would allow people to interfere in the execution and therefore FUCK UP THE GAMBLING!!!

Damn Iason, what were you thinking?

Cramulus

Running Man or GTFO!

YES

THIS

NO NO NO,

THIS:

!

MEDIEVAL JUSTICE + REALITY TV = TOTAL W1N!!!!

Template

Quote from: Khara on June 10, 2009, 06:54:25 PM
Running Man or GTFO!

As amusing as that would be, that would allow people to interfere in the execution and therefore FUCK UP THE GAMBLING!!!

Chance of interference is just another chance.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: yhnmzw on June 10, 2009, 07:09:07 PM
Quote from: Khara on June 10, 2009, 06:54:25 PM
Running Man or GTFO!

Chance of interference is just another chance.

It fucks up the handicap.   :argh!:  The Vegas people will get jumpy...  We don't want that to happen!!!

QUIT SCREWING WITH THIS I WANT TO PITCH IT TO FOX!!!

They could let Gordon Ramsey do a show on the best Chef to prepare the final meal, it could air in the hour before....

Doktor Howl

It occurs to me that the first person to actually prophecize this was Verthaine.
Molon Lube