News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

U mad, Ahmadinejad?

Started by bds, September 23, 2010, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bds

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Jasper

It's funny.  He's almost onto something when he says 2011 should be the year of nuclear disarmament, the "failure of the existing world order and capitalism", and that the world should be run by "virtuous people".

bds

Kind of annoyed me a little. I mean he's representing all those people, and he pretty much just stands up and unleashes armpit farts. Like, what.

Although to be fair, it is also hilarious. Also it's like... he's SO right, but also SO wrong. I don't really know what to make of what he's saying.

Jasper

It's funny because it's so needlessly tragic and absurd.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on September 23, 2010, 11:24:27 PM
It's funny.  He's almost onto something when he says 2011 should be the year of nuclear disarmament, the "failure of the existing world order and capitalism", and that the world should be run by "virtuous people".
I have the feeling that Ahmadinejad's definition of "virtuous people" is vastly different from ours. Sharia law comes to mind.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

That's the funny part.  He says things I would agree with, but what he means is completely different! 

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: BDS on September 23, 2010, 11:29:33 PM
Kind of annoyed me a little. I mean he's representing all those people,

I dont think he really represents those people.
:lulz:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

E.O.T.

I LOVE

that guy!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

I liked last year, when all the real kooks in power got to make some speeches, and Chavez started his speech with "I promise not to talk as long as Gaddafi."
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

To be honest, that's no different to what roughly a quarter of the US population believes.

And Ahmadinejad doesn't even control his country's foreign policy anyway.  No doubt he was speaking at the UNGA, which has all the influence of a Greenpeace activist meeting on current global affairs, which further illustrates his impotence on the world stage.  If people read the Iranian Constitution and paid attention, they'd realise Ahmadinejad is a clown put up to draw attention away from the real power brokers in Iran - namely the Supreme Ayatollah, Saeed Jalili and Mohammad Ali Jafari.

Jenne

Yeah, they say jump, he squeaks out "how high?" and does it hup-two-three-four.  Ahmadinejad is NOT the man behind the curtain.  He's the image on the screen.

Jenne

...but damn is he ever the Bushie of Iran.