News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

A Brief Explanation, part III of V

Started by Doktor Howl, September 25, 2010, 06:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

:lulz:  Don't go fingering my vast, complex, and nuanced subculture like that!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 28, 2010, 04:29:13 PM
Please direct all hate mail and packages of poomp through my assistant, Mistress Freeky.   :lulz:

Dok,
Is amazed that he was patient enough to wait 6 days for the punchline.

PS:  It still DOES represent my core values.
This could run like a motherfucker, (who just got caught in the act) Nicely written, nicely bumped. For some reason, I'm getting a "Stainless steel Rat" atmos about this. (Might be the underlying darkness that oozes from your black, shrivelled Heart) But with more dark bits.
Although it has got a pulpy substance to it, I think it could go well in GNovel Form (SSR adapted well to comic form) If you could get a artist to do it justice.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BadBeast

And to stop it getting swallowed up into the vast, morass of twisted, twisting threads, into which no search function dares to go.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4