News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

GaimanGASM

Started by Eater of Clowns, September 08, 2010, 10:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

I got back from the signing this afternoon.  It was rushed, as it was free and even after a different event, so I was asked to have my book out and open to the page - which meant that it couldn't just conveniently fall out when opened.  What I did was, since Absolute Sandman comes in a slip cover, I put the note in the cover, had the book out of it, then tilted the cover underneath it as it came out.  He was busy, and I don't know what became of the note, but it was left before him and hopefully we'll see something of it.

I mean, it must be somewhat hard to miss a note with a fake mustache stuck to the bottom of it.

I changed the keyword to throw out any suspicion to Discordianism - the keyword was "mustache."  He was asked to tweet it October 1st.  Also, I included the hint "Your next correspondence will come artfully; look for this name on an envelope."  It's vague, but ART is the American Repertory Theater, where Palmer is performing.

Also, because I'm a geek, I have to point out that he drew a doodle of Morpheus on the inside cover.  It is awesome.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Telarus

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 27, 2010, 12:25:50 AM
I got back from the signing this afternoon.  It was rushed, as it was free and even after a different event, so I was asked to have my book out and open to the page - which meant that it couldn't just conveniently fall out when opened.  What I did was, since Absolute Sandman comes in a slip cover, I put the note in the cover, had the book out of it, then tilted the cover underneath it as it came out.  He was busy, and I don't know what became of the note, but it was left before him and hopefully we'll see something of it.

I mean, it must be somewhat hard to miss a note with a fake mustache stuck to the bottom of it.

I changed the keyword to throw out any suspicion to Discordianism - the keyword was "mustache."  He was asked to tweet it October 1st.  Also, I included the hint "Your next correspondence will come artfully; look for this name on an envelope."  It's vague, but ART is the American Repertory Theater, where Palmer is performing.

Also, because I'm a geek, I have to point out that he drew a doodle of Morpheus on the inside cover.  It is awesome.

:mittens:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Roaring Biscuit!