News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

List of Vengeance

Started by The Wizard, September 29, 2010, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

You realize that by listing your declared targets, you potentially give us all a common foe...?  :lulz:

The Wizard

QuoteYou realize that by listing your declared targets, you potentially give us all a common foe...?

Not all of them, but yes, I was aware of that. I have my reasons.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

Just being helpful.  Good luck!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

a) Will this be the start of a new RPG game and

b) can I join plz? :lulz:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

The Wizard

Quotecan I join plz

Will you swear allegiance to me?
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

Ooh, an online RPG game?  Please say we can vote on people to kill off.  Those are my favorite.

The Wizard

QuoteOoh, an online RPG game?  Please say we can vote on people to kill off.  Those are my favorite.

Ha. Sure, vote on who is first to face my wrath. It will be amusing.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

A simple majority vote will suffice. Have fun, children.  :evil:
Insanity we trust.

Eater of Clowns

It would be in my best interests to assume I am one of the unnamed, for safety purposes.  Best be hiring a poison tester for my vittles, and I know just the guy.

Hey, anyone remember where that pulp hero Dr. James Semaj went?  He always used to be so much fun in situations like this.  "Dr," we would say, "we're too afraid to go through that door, would you lead the way?"  And how he would bound in all heroically and get those booby trapped darts in the neck, and how we'd laugh and laugh.

I miss that guy.   :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

That person no longer exists.

Vengeance shall be had!
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jasper

I vote for Sigmatic.  The little numpty.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 29, 2010, 01:51:41 AM
That person no longer exists.

Vengeance shall be had!

Damn, where am I going to find another fo-

Hey!  Try this scone.   :)

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Wizard

Quote from: Eater of ClownsIt would be in my best interests to assume I am one of the unnamed, for safety purposes.  Best be hiring a poison tester for my vittles, and I know just the guy.

Hey, anyone remember where that pulp hero Dr. James Semaj went?  He always used to be so much fun in situations like this.  "Dr," we would say, "we're too afraid to go through that door, would you lead the way?"  And how he would bound in all heroically and get those booby trapped darts in the neck, and how we'd laugh and laugh.

I miss that guy.

Power Gimp, Robo-Nun!  Remove this petty annoyance from my thread!

Insanity we trust.

Eater of Clowns

Hah!  You've already sent Power Gimp against me, and in that time I learned that its only weakness is-

AHHH, GOD, WHAT IS ROBONUN DOING WITH THAT RULER.

MRRAHHAAAARHRHAHHAH

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

The Wizard

QuoteHah!  You've already sent Power Gimp against me, and in that time I learned that its only weakness is-

AHHH, GOD, WHAT IS ROBONUN DOING WITH THAT RULER.

MRRAHHAAAARHRHAHHAH

Heh, heh. That has got to be uncomfortable. The perfect fusion of Heretic Hunting, Catholic Fury and Murder Spasm Robotics; Robo-Nun.

You've been a very bad boy, EoC.

Time to confess.
  :evil:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Insanity we trust.