News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

List of Vengeance

Started by The Wizard, September 29, 2010, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

I vote Joh'nyx! Look how he taunts you! Clearly he wants to face off with the robo-nun!  :lulz:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jasper

*quiely slinks away while EoC prays for a Deus ex Machina*

The Wizard

Quote*quiely slinks away while EoC prays for a Deus ex Machina*

I see you Sigmatic!!! Doktor James Semaj sees all!!! Power Gimp! After Him!!!

Insanity we trust.

Phox

Henchmen? My dear boy, are you not man enough to face your enemies yourself? And you wonder why we have no respect for you...

The Wizard

QuoteHenchmen? My dear boy, are you not man enough to face your enemies yourself? And you wonder why we have no respect for you...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The henchmen are just the beginning! I have not yet begun to test my power!
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Talk, talk, talk. Keep talking, Herr Doktor. It appears to be the only thing you are good at, aside from dying a fool's death.

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

:argh!:No one likes being a redshirt!
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

The Wizard

QuoteTalk, talk, talk. Keep talking, Herr Doktor. It appears to be the only thing you are good at, aside from dying a fool's death.

And what have you done, oh lady? What villainy have you accomplished? Sure, you did kill me in a game, ambushing me when I wasn't looking. And yet you call my actions cowardly? Ha!

As for whether I'm all talk. Well, you can ask EoC, that is if he isn't still locked in the confessional booth with Robo-Nun.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 29, 2010, 02:48:14 AM
Quote*quiely slinks away while EoC prays for a Deus ex Machina*

I see you Sigmatic!!! Doktor James Semaj sees all!!! Power Gimp! After Him!!!

*stops, turns to face power gimp*

You are innocent in this, Power Gimp.  You cannot be held accountable for your actions.

Verdict:  Death!  

SHARKTACONS, TEAR HIM LIMB FROM LIMB!

*flees on the the Segway that killed Jimi Heselden*

Phox

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 29, 2010, 03:02:08 AM
QuoteTalk, talk, talk. Keep talking, Herr Doktor. It appears to be the only thing you are good at, aside from dying a fool's death.

And what have you done, oh lady? What villainy have you accomplished? Sure, you did kill me in a game, ambushing me when I wasn't looking. And yet you call my actions cowardly? Ha!

As for whether I'm all talk. Well, you can ask EoC, that is if he isn't still locked in the confessional booth with Robo-Nun.

Killing and converting a once proud hero, causing him to torture possibly innocent people isn't villainous enough for you? I never said you were a coward, I said that you were less than a man, hiding behind henchmen. I killed you with my own hand, trough guile and espionage. You use puppets, mere toys, to carry out your designs. Or is Doktor Howl planning for you now? Your nemesis is now your master, is he?

The Wizard

Power Gimp! PUNISH THEM!!!

Sorry, Siggy, but pain only excites him more...
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

Fine, next time I'll just have him roofied and scattered across a wide enough area to contain four spoken languages.

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Phox

Hahahaha. Is that your best henchman Semaj? A shame, but I don't have time to play with him today. Perhaps when next we meet you will face me yourself? Or am I giving you too much credit again? Goodbye for now, Herr Doktor.

The Wizard

QuoteKilling and converting a once proud hero, causing him to torture possibly innocent people isn't villainous enough for you? I never said you were a coward, I said that you were less than a man, hiding behind henchmen. I killed you with my own hand, trough guile and espionage. You use puppets, mere toys, to carry out your designs. Or is Doktor Howl planning for you now? Your nemesis is now your master, is he?

Another sad attempt to get a rise from me? I recognize Dok Howl as a peer, but we have separate goals.  

As for my henchmen, what real Arch-villain doesn't use them? Sure you "thug villains" may work on your own, but where does that lead. Just an easier trail for the Good Guys to follow. Where as I, the Archvillain, can distance myself from my acts of villainy, and so live to plot another day. Put simply, the smarter villain uses henchmen. They are the mark of the true Villain. You are merely a narcissistic brute, with delusions of grandeur.
Insanity we trust.