News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Shouldn't this be in Tucson?

Started by Adios, September 29, 2010, 09:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

the powerful beams of Nevada sunlight reflecting off the glass hotel onto sections of the hotel's swimming pool area have burned some guests and have melted plastic bags.

Does it melt bikini clasps????

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100929/bs_yblog_upshot/swanky-new-vegas-hotels-death-ray-a-mild-inconvenience-for-some-guests

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 29, 2010, 09:53:25 PM
the powerful beams of Nevada sunlight reflecting off the glass hotel onto sections of the hotel's swimming pool area have burned some guests and have melted plastic bags.

Does it melt bikini clasps????

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100929/bs_yblog_upshot/swanky-new-vegas-hotels-death-ray-a-mild-inconvenience-for-some-guests

They should replace the pool with solar paneling.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Phox

I agree. Death rays totally need pools.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: phoenixofdiscordia on September 29, 2010, 10:16:08 PM

No.  I need a fucking death ray.

I can be trusted with it.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 10:16:33 PM
Quote from: phoenixofdiscordia on September 29, 2010, 10:16:08 PM

No.  I need a fucking death ray.

I can be trusted with it.

:eek:

"And thus ended the Planet Earth...."

Adios

It just keeps on giving....... :lulz:

Russian to offer space tourists an orbiting hotel

A Russian company on Wednesday announced an ambitious bid to fill the vacuum in the space tourism market by stationing an orbiting hotel in the cosmos.

The Moscow-based Orbital Technologies has sky-high hopes that its planned Commercial Space Station can serve as a tourism hub for well-heeled travelers and offer overspill accommodation for the International Space Station and workspace for science projects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20100929/ap_tr_ge/eu_russia_commercial_space_station

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 29, 2010, 10:28:16 PM

A Russian company on Wednesday announced an ambitious bid to fill the vacuum in the space tourism market by stationing an orbiting hotel in the cosmos.

The Moscow-based Orbital Technologies has sky-high hopes that its planned Commercial Space Station can serve as a tourism hub for well-heeled travelers and offer overspill accommodation for the International Space Station and workspace for science projects.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20100929/ap_tr_ge/eu_russia_commercial_space_station

Naturally it would be Moscow based.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 29, 2010, 10:30:11 PM

Actually that is to throw you off the true scent of Tucson. I have it on record this is why Dok wants a Death Ray.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 29, 2010, 10:31:48 PM

Actually that is to throw you off the true scent of Tucson. I have it on record this is why Dok wants a Death Ray.

Will Dok be using the space hotel for target practice?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 29, 2010, 10:33:29 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on September 29, 2010, 10:31:48 PM

Will Dok be using the space hotel for target practice?

BASE.

FUCKING BASE.

Damn.
Molon Lube

Adios

On the other hand, ZERO GRAVITY SEX....(with padded walls)

Phox

Quote from: Charley Brown on September 29, 2010, 10:36:35 PM

Fuck padded walls. Zero-G sex is SUPPOSED to result in bruises.

Doktor Howl

Action/reaction.  One of those things that probably isn't as cool in real life as in your imagination.

Also, nobody wants to see people our age naked in zero G.  Good heavens.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 10:47:59 PM

Action/reaction.  One of those things that probably isn't as cool in real life as in your imagination.

Also, nobody wants to see people our age naked in zero G.  Good heavens.

Hm... one would have to develop some pretty fancy maneuvers/positions for it to work properly. Maybe develop a whole new variety of sex toy.

I see SCIENCE on the horizon.