News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

EoC's World of Dispatching

Started by Eater of Clowns, September 30, 2010, 01:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

:lulz:  Latest page of this thread = Golden!

Eater of Clowns

"Hi, I wanted to know what the webpage was for the visitor's form."

"Sure, that's B-C-S-O-DASH-M-A-DOT-ORG."

"Is that an upper case dash or a lower case dash."

" :crankey:"
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

No matter how many times it happens, and it happened again today, I will never stop finding it funny when somebody with an active warrant shows up to our jail to bail somebody out.

Every single time I just want to run downstairs, approach them like a pushy reporter, and say "Excuse me!  Excuse me, sir!  Did you honestly expect to not get arrested?"

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 18, 2011, 08:47:34 PM
No matter how many times it happens, and it happened again today, I will never stop finding it funny when somebody with an active warrant shows up to our jail to bail somebody out.

Every single time I just want to run downstairs, approach them like a pushy reporter, and say "Excuse me!  Excuse me, sir!  Did you honestly expect to not get arrested?"

:lulz:

Eater of Clowns

Okay this one was just :asplode:

The K9 officer was getting a girl's information.  She gives us the name and date of birth - it comes back with a warrant, of course.

The girl gets arrested.  She's booked in, she's transferred to our holding cells in another city, and approximately two hours later TOLD US THAT THE NAME SHE GAVE US WASN'T EVEN HERS.  She gave us her friend's info and got arrested for it.  Then she gave us her own information, it all checks out, she wasn't lying about it this time, and now there's nothing to hold her on.

Also, log entry of the night "K9 reports that the female he arrested is upset about being arrested."

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 29, 2011, 03:41:59 AM

Also, log entry of the night "K9 reports that the female he arrested is upset about being arrested."

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Eve Hill

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

When attempting to be someone else, choose the friend least likely to have an outstanding warrant on them.

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on July 29, 2011, 07:35:55 PM
When attempting to be someone else, choose the friend least likely to have an outstanding warrant on them.

THIS.  Or at least KNOW your friends well enough to know if that's a possibility.  Tho, if she's giving the dob, she knows ENOUGH to be able to SURMISE, at least...

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 29, 2011, 03:41:59 AM
Okay this one was just :asplode:

The K9 officer was getting a girl's information.  She gives us the name and date of birth - it comes back with a warrant, of course.

The girl gets arrested.  She's booked in, she's transferred to our holding cells in another city, and approximately two hours later TOLD US THAT THE NAME SHE GAVE US WASN'T EVEN HERS.  She gave us her friend's info and got arrested for it.  Then she gave us her own information, it all checks out, she wasn't lying about it this time, and now there's nothing to hold her on.

Things have not gone well for this girl since that day.  She now has 11 active warrants to her name.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Eater of Clowns

"Hello this is Attorney Jake Williams.  You're holding my client illegally."

"Okay."

"Paperwork was faxed over to Jon Travers explaining the warrant you're holding him on has been dismissed.  They said that he's gone for the day and they're trying to get a hold of him."

"That's correct, we are."

"Well how do you intend to get in touch with him if he's gone for the day?"

"Um.  The telephone."

"Well the paperwork should be in his office."

"Alright.  Do you have the keys to your boss' office?"

"Well no, is it locked?"

"This is a jail.  We tend to lock things."

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Eater of Clowns

I just patched a call to the hospital where the man being transported was assaulted with an unknown object.

He is now missing most of his upper lip, almost up to his nose.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 29, 2011, 01:54:46 AM
I just patched a call to the hospital where the man being transported was assaulted with an unknown object.

New Bedford. FTW.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on September 29, 2011, 03:17:49 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 29, 2011, 01:54:46 AM

New Bedford. FTW.

As though to provide perfect contrast, the next patch was a kid who had a charlie horse.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.