News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

Dear Rivermark Community Credit Union:

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2010, 06:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is a breakup letter.

After almost twenty years of patiently, affectionately dealing with your bumbling, your baffling cluelessness, and your technological ineptitude, I have finally had it with your shit. Sending my mortgage twice? I could deal with it if you would fix it. One week and a dozen phone calls later, you have not, and you still don't seem to understand what you did wrong. Goodbye.

Hate hate hate! I seriously cannot believe these people. Why have I been so patient with them? They charge overdraft fees if you have held funds but aren't actually overdrawn (like when you get gas and the station holds $100 in advance, but only charges the actual purchase amount). They have made MANY errors. But this... this is unbelievable. It's the last straw. The worst part is that the woman "helping" me doesn't seem to care, misinformed me and never apologized, and won't follow up on anything or return calls. She has MANY times insinuated that the error was my fault, and not a glitch in their system; despite there being no way I could have created the error. A week and MANY phone calls later I asked to speak to her supervisor; she said he would call me between 3:30 and 4, but he never called me. I am so done with them! As soon as my account is no longer held hostage to their error I am pulling EVERYTHING and switching to another credit union. I already have an account open and ready.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Jasper

I haven't had a good experience with a credit union yet, and I haven't had any actual evidence of one that was any better than any other bank.

Patelco sucks too, btw.  They're more CA based.  Same thing, service with a :|

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The thing that sucks is that all I can do is wave my tiny fist and give them a bad Yelp review.  They really have all the power, even when they're wrong, and there is no one to protect us from them.

Phox

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 02, 2010, 07:40:25 PM
The thing that sucks is that all I can do is wave my tiny fist and give them a bad Yelp review.  They really have all the power, even when they're wrong, and there is no one to protect us from them.

:sad:

the last yatto

I'm sure there's some credit union alliance you can goto,
Found it hxxp://www.ncua.gov/

Becu has been great to me,
maybe call a different credit union and get them on their tails
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit