NAME THAT TROLL! or why the search function doesn't work on sundays

Started by the last yatto, October 02, 2010, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Ladies, Doktors and other germs, you all are invited to partake on a weekly quiz show NAME THAT TROLL or  :argh!: why the search function doesn't work on sundays
Contestants will be given a quote from a troll of this boards past, first to buzz in with the correct answer will win an internet or :?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

AFK

Eric!

Oh wait, all of those threads are packed up somewhere. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Ffs its just now Sunday... here's an easy one
while I wait for the search function to be turned off.

"Zurtok is my arch-enemy"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

AFK

it's hard because there were very few who actually liked zurtok.  jan brewer would love him though

the last yatto

, guess it wasn't easy... answer was LMNO

How about...
In Anerisian circles, Illumination is a suppressed taboo.
In Discordian circles, Illumination is merely an accident.

AFK

Uh, if LMNO counts as a troll, this game is going to be kinda hard to play, and therefore also, kinda lame. 

Just sayin.

But in response to your latest,

I'll guess, Eric!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

BadBeast

Quote from: Pēleus on October 03, 2010, 09:28:29 PM
, guess it wasn't easy... answer was LMNO

How about...
In Anerisian circles, Illumination is a suppressed taboo.
In Discordian circles, Illumination is merely an accident.
Ambassador kock kaos?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

AFK