News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

NAME THAT TROLL! or why the search function doesn't work on sundays

Started by the last yatto, October 02, 2010, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

AFK

Cain

the last yatto

TOA

And to prevent being lame could someone pm me a list of acceptable trolls?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Well, now that we know what definition of "troll" you're working on, it will be a little easier to play. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

BadBeast

the last yatto

I don't know I think a list might help me choice and prevent odd ball guesses...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

"and you honestly think I want you off the boards?  You honestly think I go out to crash your threads when you're not around?  When have you and I ever had a problem before today?  Never to my knowledge.  Don't lump me in with people you're arguing with because I've never had a problem with you.

Well, let's just say there's nothing quite like having a friend laugh at you while you're pissed off.

will you quit your fuckin whining you pathetic old cunt

you are an asshole

nobody needs to apologize to yuo"

AFK

Quote from: Pēleus on October 05, 2010, 03:19:30 AM
I don't know I think a list might help me choice and prevent odd ball guesses...

In a forum full of odd balls, that will be monumentally difficult. 

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 05, 2010, 03:22:46 AM
"and you honestly think I want you off the boards?  You honestly think I go out to crash your threads when you're not around?  When have you and I ever had a problem before today?  Never to my knowledge.  Don't lump me in with people you're arguing with because I've never had a problem with you.

Well, let's just say there's nothing quite like having a friend laugh at you while you're pissed off.

will you quit your fuckin whining you pathetic old cunt

you are an asshole

nobody needs to apologize to yuo"

Wade
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."