News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

NAME THAT TROLL! or why the search function doesn't work on sundays

Started by the last yatto, October 02, 2010, 10:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 06, 2010, 02:12:57 AM
Quote from: Pēleus on October 06, 2010, 01:39:44 AM
Hint: this poster has visited roger

LOL DARUKO

:lulz:

Next quote:
"Do I look like a man in a black suit to you?

PS: Why did start me thinking about the true pathway to an honest question? Don't you know I can't stop thinking about it now?"
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Quote from: Pēleus on October 06, 2010, 10:04:36 PM

LOL DARUKO

Next quote:

PS: Why did start me thinking about the true pathway to an honest question? Don't you know I can't stop thinking about it now?"

AKK?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Pēleus on October 06, 2010, 10:04:36 PM

LOL DARUKO

Next quote:

I do not consider Bella a troll.....   :argh!:

AFK

the last yatto

'Indeed, you try to reason with the opposition and they get indignant.  You try to yell at them, they yell back.  You bring reason, they bring lies.  I gave up,

I just hit them nowadays then run before the cops show up.You can't change a mind that, happy being a bigot, you can simply prevent that mind from influencing others.'

LMNO

AFK

Okay, I cheated, and I can safely say nobody will remember that particular user.  Probably because his/her short amount of activity was during the time of AKK.