News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

help yatto make dinner

Started by the last yatto, October 02, 2010, 11:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

I normaly don't cook because the things I'm used to have too many carbs or are classifed by Thetis as unhealthy. So to this end I hope to enlist you spags to help make a meal or two a week so the mother of my child has less stress.

Things I have currently have in cans that id like to use up
and will cross off the list when used or donated:
Black, kidney beans, chili
Tomato sause, paste
Ragu tomato garlic & onion
Enchilada sause
Jalapeno peppers, green chiles
Chicken breast
Chicken broth
Sloppy joe sause
Cream of mushroom
Cheddar cheese & broccoli cheese: cambells condensed soup
Refried beans
Canned salmon  :horrormirth:
Baby corn, canned corn
Sliced carrots
Pineapple slices
Coconut milk
Green beans

Current meats
Ground turkey
Turkey smoked sausage
Frozen chicken thighs

Other freezeables
Tater tots
Hashbrowns
Peas & carrots
Stirfry veggies
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

If you have garlic and ginger, you could do a minimal version of this:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/thai-coconut-chicken-soup-recipe/index.html

Whatever you don't have other than those is probably okay, I'd hazard to say.

Nephew Twiddleton

Combine spinach with black beans and rice, presuming rice is available.
Have chicken as the meat. I think that there should be a recipe on the cream of mushroom that you can also combine with the chicken.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Black, kidney beans,
Tomato sause,
Enchilada sause
Jalapeno peppers, green chiles
Chicken breast
Chicken broth
carrots

Combine these to make a soup, eat with tortilla chips.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Tomato paste
Ragu tomato garlic & onion
Ground turkey

Spaghetti sauce. Serve with peas and carrots.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

spinach
Cream of mushroom
Cheddar cheese soup
Frozen chicken thighs

Combine & bake in a casserole dish. Serve with tater tots.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Baby corn, canned corn
Pineapple slices
Coconut milk
Green beans
Stirfry veggies

Curry. Serve with rice.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Turkey smoked sausage
Hashbrowns

Serve with eggs: Breakfast for dinner?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

chili
Sloppy joe sause
broccoli cheese: cambells condensed soup
Refried beans
Canned salmon  

I really can't combine these, so you'll have to buy more stuff to go with them. Canned salmon is not bad in white sauce over pasta.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 02, 2010, 11:26:10 PM
chili
Sloppy joe sause
broccoli cheese: cambells condensed soup
Refried beans
Canned salmon  

I really can't combine these, so you'll have to buy more stuff to go with them. Canned salmon is not bad in white sauce over pasta.

I could, but I don't think anyone other broke college students, the homeless and soldiers would eat the product.

the last yatto

All these seem tasty, not sure to ask her for her choice
or just attempt one in secret for
:fuckmittens:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Dethawl thighs first or frozen chicken baked is fine

Jasper

I'd thaw the chicken first.  Tastes better.