News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

drawing in my youth

Started by the last yatto, October 03, 2010, 11:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

In my youth id often have visions of things, nigel has one of my drawings in the front of the book I sent her. Here's another one I have a half dozen I still need to scan/photo

The text at the top says basicly there's a lot of symbolism
Example each one of those pencil mushrooms at the top were drawn by a different person. The anarchy symbol starts a chain of three images about the girls I had my heart broken by. This is the first expirement using pen pencil combo. I did another in red and black and has almost a magic eye effect going on.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit