News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Phone conversations and other shit

Started by Adios, October 04, 2010, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

the last yatto

Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 04, 2010, 06:46:49 AM
Quote from: Pēleus on October 04, 2010, 06:42:34 AM
So you don't have the urge to buy farmland in a third world country and import rice?

No. I have a desire to be left the fuck alone.

Sorry I didn't respond, I was taking your advice
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jasper

I like the OP.  I like the ideas in this thread.

Can't help but think of this stuff in terms of fight or flight impulses, and the traits that allow you to choose your own reaction instead.

Is it possible to train out the fight/flight response?

Once I got beat up in high school.   The kid was on the school's boxing program or something.  I don't even recall the actual punches, to this day.  All I have is a memory of rising to his antagonism, then *blink* I've been socked three separate times, literally, before I knew it.

That was more surprising to me than the actual punches.  I stood there and thought about it for a second, then realized I was bleeding, and that everyone was staring at me.  Still a bit distant, somehow forced deep inside my head, I wandered off without a word to the nurse's office.

Once the moment had passed, I realized to my frank surprise that I was in quite a lot of pain.  :lulz:

That's my only "real fight" story.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Salty

Ah I know just what you mean, Sigmatic.
I was punched in the face through my car window, got a cut above the eye that I had to stop with an old receipt, follow the guy who did it for 15 min, then ran out of gas. Then worked an 8 hour retail shift.
The punch itself felt like nothing at all.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Lies

- Oh it exists, and how!

BadBeast

Violence is fairly easy to spot coming, and avoid. But when for some reason you can't avoid it, it's best to forego all the usual posturing and squaring up, and hit the fucker first, as hard as you can. That usually puts an end to it. Or at least gives you a huge advantage.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Lies

Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2010, 08:08:03 AM
Violence is fairly easy to spot coming, and avoid. But when for some reason you can't avoid it, it's best to forego all the usual posturing and squaring up, and hit the fucker first, as hard as you can. That usually puts an end to it. Or at least gives you a huge advantage.
And will land you in Jail since you'll be considered "The Aggressor". I love this century.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 04, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 04, 2010, 06:44:16 AM
Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 04, 2010, 06:30:10 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 04, 2010, 06:28:57 AM
No. Considering it sounds about par for something I would expect from you.

I am just at a loss for what to say.

Cowards, even in a crowd fear the lack of fear.

Interesting.  I had a martial arts instructor who was big on the idea that refusing to show fear is the best possible defense.  Good to know it actually works.

It only does if you don't give a damn if you take a bullet.
Yeah, but bullets fucking hurt. I'd rather not have to spend some time in Intensive Care because I felt the need to show another monkey that I have more testostorene than him.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BadBeast

Quote from: Lysergic on October 04, 2010, 08:26:53 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 04, 2010, 08:08:03 AM
And will land you in Jail since you'll be considered "The Aggressor". I love this century.
What, just for punching someone? Nah, not here.

BadBeast

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 04, 2010, 08:29:10 AM
Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 04, 2010, 06:45:29 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 04, 2010, 06:44:16 AM
Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 04, 2010, 06:30:10 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 04, 2010, 06:28:57 AM
No. Considering it sounds about par for something I would expect from you.

I am just at a loss for what to say.

Cowards, even in a crowd fear the lack of fear.

Interesting.  I had a martial arts instructor who was big on the idea that refusing to show fear is the best possible defense.  Good to know it actually works.

It only does if you don't give a damn if you take a bullet.
Yeah, but bullets fucking hurt. I'd rather not have to spend some time in Intensive Care because I felt the need to show another monkey that I have more testostorene than him.
Pretty low risk of a bullet here in the UK. We usually just use our fists.

BadBeast

Or there's always the other option of just letting some drunken arsehole use you as a punchbag.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A