News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Phone conversations and other shit

Started by Adios, October 04, 2010, 06:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 07:40:41 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 05, 2010, 07:28:22 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 05, 2010, 04:18:07 AM
Regarding the WOMP: :lulz:

Regarding the OP:

I never understood (or enjoyed being around) the braggy, over-aggressive, "Everyone who doesn't mess with me is a little scardey punk" mentality. It's not my thing. I know a lot of people have respect for that, and even look for it in their friends. But to me, it just seems like a waste of time and energy that could be better spent doing, well, anything else. Anything. I mean, yeah, there are times when I'm getting fucked with, I wish I had a big goddamn lead pipe in hand to beat them to death with, but that's an urge of the monkeys, and I'm better than that. I'm better than them who are messing with me. There is a time and place for it, in my opinion, and that's whenever it is necessary, not because you want to look like a hard ass. Some of the hardest people I know keep it under wraps most of the time, and some of the most weak minded, emotionally stunted, and sociopathic people I ever knew wanted to always be seen as a scary hard ass, *or they were just trying too hard.

Not saying that's Charlie or anything, that's just the way I view it.

*=eta

People don't usually try to start those kinds of fights with us, because we're girls.
Yeah, until one day they do, then you . . . . .fight like girls!   :lulz:
SLAPFIGHT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 05, 2010, 07:56:55 AM

Regarding the OP:

I never understood (or enjoyed being around) the braggy, over-aggressive, "Everyone who doesn't mess with me is a little scardey punk" mentality. It's not my thing. I know a lot of people have respect for that, and even look for it in their friends. But to me, it just seems like a waste of time and energy that could be better spent doing, well, anything else. Anything. I mean, yeah, there are times when I'm getting fucked with, I wish I had a big goddamn lead pipe in hand to beat them to death with, but that's an urge of the monkeys, and I'm better than that. I'm better than them who are messing with me. There is a time and place for it, in my opinion, and that's whenever it is necessary, not because you want to look like a hard ass. Some of the hardest people I know keep it under wraps most of the time, and some of the most weak minded, emotionally stunted, and sociopathic people I ever knew wanted to always be seen as a scary hard ass, *or they were just trying too hard.

*=eta

People don't usually try to start those kinds of fights with us, because we're girls.
Yeah, until one day they do, then you . . . . .fight like girls!   :lulz:
SLAPFIGHT!
Yay!   :banana:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dysfunctional Cunt

I think at some point in your life you have to make the conscious decision that you are either a victim or a predator.  For some this decision comes very early, for some, it can take years.  Having lived a lot of my life as a victim, thinking that is what I was supposed to do, what I was supposed to be made that decision for me as an adult very difficult.

I've been scared for 40+ years.  First of my father, then the kid's dad.  Well Dad died, I have his ashes right beside my chair so I can tell him to fuck off on the regular.  I took a huge step this year and am fighting back against the kids dad as well.  I'm tired of being afraid, I'm tired of worrying about what is around every fucking corner and who may or may not be watching what I do and where I go.

So the OP to me is something I truly envy.  I want to be fearless.  I want that freedom to not be afraid.  I'm working really hard on it!

:mittens: Charley, I wish I had that!

Adios

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 05, 2010, 02:44:44 PM
I think at some point in your life you have to make the conscious decision that you are either a victim or a predator.  For some this decision comes very early, for some, it can take years.  Having lived a lot of my life as a victim, thinking that is what I was supposed to do, what I was supposed to be made that decision for me as an adult very difficult.

I've been scared for 40+ years.  First of my father, then the kid's dad.  Well Dad died, I have his ashes right beside my chair so I can tell him to fuck off on the regular.  I took a huge step this year and am fighting back against the kids dad as well.  I'm tired of being afraid, I'm tired of worrying about what is around every fucking corner and who may or may not be watching what I do and where I go.

So the OP to me is something I truly envy.  I want to be fearless.  I want that freedom to not be afraid.  I'm working really hard on it!

There is a line that you must avoid. Never needlessly be the aggressor. Always be prepared to defend yourself. Once in a bad situation I had to get a foster daughter to help me to my feet. The pain was so intense I couldn't do it alone. Once I was on my feet with sweat beading up on my forehead I just stood there and looked at them.
I was swaying and leaning on a hospital bed to stay on my feet, but it was enough. I guess they figured out they would have to kill me to stop me.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Henny Youngman on October 05, 2010, 02:58:54 PM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 05, 2010, 02:44:44 PM

There is a line that you must avoid. Never needlessly be the aggressor. Always be prepared to defend yourself. Once in a bad situation I had to get a foster daughter to help me to my feet. The pain was so intense I couldn't do it alone. Once I was on my feet with sweat beading up on my forehead I just stood there and looked at them.
I was swaying and leaning on a hospital bed to stay on my feet, but it was enough. I guess they figured out they would have to kill me to stop me.

I'm prepared, he will have to really kill me this time because we won't both walk away if he takes it that far.  And that for me, is a gigantic step yanno?

Adios

Well, plan to give yourself the best chance for success. That last story was when there were no other options left.

Freeky

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 05, 2010, 07:56:55 AM

Regarding the OP:

*=eta

Yeah, until one day they do, then you . . . . .fight like girls!   :lulz:
SLAPFIGHT!

Don't knock a good, hard slap. I've got an obnoxiously monstrous 2 and a half year old, after all.

BadBeast

Boys who were disciplined and beaten abusively by their Fathers quite often spend years as bullies themselves, and live life afraid. Sometimes they rise above it, often they don't. But boys who were disciplined by their Mothers, even regurly beaten, are rarely afraid of anything  at all when they're grown. And are usually better balanced individuals. It seems discipline from Fathers
has a great deal of humiliation attached to it for growing boys, and this is really really bad for them.

BadBeast: Brought up by Women. For Women.   :wink:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 06:30:19 PM
Boys who were disciplined and beaten abusively by their Fathers quite often spend years as bullies themselves, and live life afraid. Sometimes they rise above it, often they don't. But boys who were disciplined by their Mothers, even regurly beaten, are rarely afraid of anything  at all when they're grown. And are usually better balanced individuals. It seems discipline from Fathers
has a great deal of humiliation attached to it for growing boys, and this is really really bad for them.

BadBeast: Brought up by Women. For Women.   :wink:

Oh shit...

am I fucking up my son's life by not beating him?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I'm jetting from this thread before it becomes a moral high ground bullshit thread. :|

BadBeast

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 05, 2010, 06:55:57 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 06:30:19 PM
Boys who were disciplined and beaten abusively by their Fathers quite often spend years as bullies themselves, and live life afraid. Sometimes they rise above it, often they don't. But boys who were disciplined by their Mothers, even regurly beaten, are rarely afraid of anything  at all when they're grown. And are usually better balanced individuals. It seems discipline from Fathers

BadBeast: Brought up by Women. For Women.   :wink:

Oh shit...

am I fucking up my son's life by not beating him?  :?
Probably not. Not getting beaten as a child never did me any harm. Although I did get my legs slapped from time to time.
Mind you, I'm hardly a lifestyle role model for anyone, not on purpose anyway. Both my kids are in University, and College, so I must have done something right. If only I could remember what it was, . . . . .

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 05, 2010, 07:00:47 PM
I'm jetting from this thread before it becomes a moral high ground bullshit thread. :|

:? because of making jokes about beating my children?

BadBeast

There is no moral high ground as far as beating children goes. 
A Snake's belly in a wheelrut can't really advise birds on the best way to fly.

Adios

Beat? Spanked and whipped yes. My kids got it, so did I.

BadBeast

My Mum got so angry once, (I firebombed our outhouse with a lightbulb & Petrol bomb) she broke a hairbrush on my arse! So I laughed at her so hard, all she could do was laugh as well, so we did that instead. It was pretty funny, but you really had to be there. All my hair was singed, and the first thing she picked up was, . . . . . a hairbrush!  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :lulz: