SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold) SIGNUP

Started by LMNO, October 05, 2010, 03:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 05, 2010, 05:32:35 PM
I think Discordians should be able to tell each other who they PLAN to convert, but nobody should be allowed to say out loud who subsumed them.

Certainly.  Discordians who know each other (or anyone who forms a PM alliance) can know who they plan to choose, but once subsumed, the only thing your mouth is good for is consuming MOAR PILZ.

Also, in the Narration, if a Discordian tries to convert a Spider and escapes, it will only be revealed that the conversion was unsuccessful, not that they had escaped a Spider.

Quote from: Cain on October 05, 2010, 06:02:27 PM
Perhaps something should happen if a Discordian/Cabal and Spider/Machine attempt to subsume/covert the same citizen in the same turn?  I'm not sure what though, it could be a randomized decision, the Citizen gets to choose which side they wish to join, there is a percentage chance (say 25%) of either the Spider or the Discordian revealing their identity to the citizen etc etc

I went with Vote>Spider>Discordian for this reason, so that the vote took precedent over the Spider's choice, which took precedent over the Discordian's choice.  However, I'd be willing to go with vote>Spider/Discordian, where each round there's a 50% chance to see who gets to go first.

Cain

I think that would be better, since the previous system obviously gives the Spiders an advantage over the Discordians, which causes something of a power imbalance.

LMNO

WhatWouldProfessorQuirrelDo?

And does this mean you'd be interested in playing, Cain?

Elder Iptuous

Jasper

Playing.

I plan to post more in character this time.  The setting is a really cool concept, the rules probably took some work, and the excellent narration demands a certain tone of gameplay I think.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

QuoteRemember the first rule of Spiders. Semjah dies first. Always.

Bring it on you Bastards! I'll take all of you on!

...All joking aside though, I'd really like to survive at least a couple rounds this time. It'd be something new.
Insanity we trust.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Stelpa

I was really angry I missed the last one, yay, now I get to join! :D

JOIN

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 05, 2010, 08:18:57 PM
Playing.

I plan to post more in character this time.  The setting is a really cool concept, the rules probably took some work, and the excellent narration demands a certain tone of gameplay I think.

i think posting in character would be excellent...

Jasper

The Wizard

QuoteI vote Semaj.

Fine. Be that way, man. Lynch me, shoot me, subsume me, whatever the fuck you want. I'll just keep on posting and having fun!

Bring it on!
Insanity we trust.