News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

I WANT THIS!

Started by Adios, October 05, 2010, 04:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

The Seabreacher X is the latest and most advanced submersible watercraft that we have built to date: This exciting new version is based on the dolphin-inspired Seabreacher J, but it has a more aggressive Shark-style body. The X model also steps up the performance envelope with a 260hp supercharged engine, propelling the vessel to a top speed of 50mph on the surface and 25mph below.

http://www.seabreacher.com/seabreacher-x

The Seabreacher X can sustain high speed dives and then breach the surface, launching the entire vessel clear out of the water. The new fully vectored thrust system mimic the tail articulation of real aquatic animals like sharks and dolphins. The custom tuned exhaust system also gives the vessel a more throaty growl as it tears across the surface.

Some other high tech features: a snorkel mounted video camera transmits live video to LCD screens for the pilot and passenger during dives, GPS navigation, and on board stereo system with iPod docking

GOD i COULD GET INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE!

Remington

:fap:

I would much rather buy one of those than an ordinary speedboat.
Is it plugged in?

Telarus

Oh shit! They updated the Seabreacher? Fucking awesome.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper

So, that was the coolest seacraft I've ever seen.

Remington

Dammit I wish I had $90,000

And that I lived near water.
Is it plugged in?

Adios

I could result in serious bone breakage with that!

Elder Iptuous

at 37 mph?!
hell yeah, it could  :fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

STFU N00BS
                                \

OLDSK00L OR GTFO
                                  /
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Sweet mother of Fun.  I want one.  I want several,  Now I want to make dozens of friends so we can all ride down the street on these in a loud, unruly swarm of Bad Fun.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Those old bicycles are hard as hell to ride.  I have no idea how any woman ever did it with a fucking bustle.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Frankly, they look less pleasant and efficient than walking.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 19, 2010, 01:32:32 AM
Frankly, they look less pleasant and efficient than walking.

mebbee it had something to do with bumpy roads and ungenerous husbands?