News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

DOGPILE ON LYS, GET HIM WHILE HIS EGO'S EASY TO HIT

Started by Lies, October 05, 2010, 11:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on October 06, 2010, 12:56:48 AM
QuoteAdmitting you have a problem is the first step to becoming a productive citizen.

CAN I HAZ A PILL?

Yes.

The root issue here, though, is that this thread took off, while Lys's only got a small response.  This is an obvious injustice, but Lys made the most of it and was outraged here, instead.

Because that's what it's really all about.  Us having fun while he's trying to show how socially conscious he is.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 12:48:07 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 12:47:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 12:45:15 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 12:42:50 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 12:40:51 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 12:37:58 AM

Fourth, what are YOU doing?

He's telling us how to do it right.  Now pay attention.

well fuck, I am winning then. I serve the NationTM.

By Lys's standards, that puts you next to Saint Francis of Assissi.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should all be thankful I spend what little free time I have serving The NationTM to post here.

It's not whether you dump bombs on people, it's whether you maximize the share of ordinance given to each person.

Coyote, just another functionary maintaining The MachineTM :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 12:59:44 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 12:49:55 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 12:47:42 AM
You people just seem to want to ignore my points. Fine. Whatever.

You don't seem to get that I'm not *opposed* to what they are doing, in theory, I'm just trying to point out the *otherside* to this, that there are people who help out society and get NO fucking credit for it, while these guys dress up like idiots and do nothing really and become media sensations because they "stand out".

There ain't no justice.  Someone should dress up and put a stop to this.

And the point I'm trying to make in reference to Watchmen is that people who THINK they're the "good guys" doing "the right thing" Ultimately can do very bad things in the name of "peace".

So, like politicians, only with a big blue penis.

I think there's a lot to be considered in the story of watchmen, it's not just a movie, it's a fictional documentary on what could happen if people just started doing their own thing in the name of "Justice".

Like feeding people when the city outlaws it?  I mean, that's just non-violent vigilantism, isn't it?
]
Yeah. Just twisting my words and missing my point.

OK, I'm going to just lay out what I'm trying to say one last time here, and you can make a mockery of it if you wish, I don't give a fuck.

1- I *support* the idea of costumed freaks doing things. I don't support the ideals that in reality a lot of these guys live up to. I was VERY interested in them at one point, and did *a lot* of research on them, reading their Bio's, looking up stuff they get up to, what their "ideals" are, and what I found fucking *sickened* me.
There were a few thought that I fell in love with, they were "doing it right", while most of them were just jumping on the bandwagon, trying to join in on the glam of wearing a costume and wanting the same media attention the others were getting.

2- No, you don't have to join the "approved" things to help people out, you can do your own thing and help people out. I totally believe and support that.

3- I've been a volunteer fire fighter, I've done community service (without having to do it because a court has told me so), I've collected money for charities, I DONATE to charities, I talk to the homeless and help them out, I help people with drug problems, I campaign for political parties I believe in, I protest against shit that I don't think is right. I get off my ass, and I *DO* shit.
I'm a discordian Goddess damn it, and I think in my own right, I am a real life super hero, I just don't wear a stupid costume cus I'm not afraid to show my face when I do "whats right".

4- Fuck you all. That is all.

Then maybe you should make a thread about your pet subject, and stop fucking up this one.

Oh, you already did.  And yet here you are.

Eat a dick, Lys.  Go tell someone else to mute it, to tone it down, to be just as SRSLY SRS AND SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS AS YOU ARE.

For real.  We all know how much you care about the downtrodden now, so you can, you know, shut the fuck up.
Molon Lube

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 01:00:29 AM
QuoteAdmitting you have a problem is the first step to becoming a productive citizen.

CAN I HAZ A PILL?

Yes.

The root issue here, though, is that this thread took off, while Lys's only got a small response.  This is an obvious injustice, but Lys made the most of it and was outraged here, instead.

Because that's what it's really all about.  Us having fun while he's trying to show how socially conscious he is.
I don't care about the responses I get in my threads. I'm *happy* with what I got in my thread.
I just wanted to give my 2c about what I think about RLSH's.
FFS. It's not *always* about me.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 01:01:18 AM

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should all be thankful I spend what little free time I have serving The NationTM to post here.

It's not whether you dump bombs on people, it's whether you maximize the share of ordinance given to each person.

Yes, and if you keep it up, you can be a REAL LIFE SUPERHERO like Lys, who isn't fucking this thread up to blow his own horn at all.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 01:02:42 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 12:49:55 AM
You people just seem to want to ignore my points. Fine. Whatever.

You don't seem to get that I'm not *opposed* to what they are doing, in theory, I'm just trying to point out the *otherside* to this, that there are people who help out society and get NO fucking credit for it, while these guys dress up like idiots and do nothing really and become media sensations because they "stand out".

There ain't no justice.  Someone should dress up and put a stop to this.

And the point I'm trying to make in reference to Watchmen is that people who THINK they're the "good guys" doing "the right thing" Ultimately can do very bad things in the name of "peace".

So, like politicians, only with a big blue penis.

I think there's a lot to be considered in the story of watchmen, it's not just a movie, it's a fictional documentary on what could happen if people just started doing their own thing in the name of "Justice".

Like feeding people when the city outlaws it?  I mean, that's just non-violent vigilantism, isn't it?
]
Yeah. Just twisting my words and missing my point.

OK, I'm going to just lay out what I'm trying to say one last time here, and you can make a mockery of it if you wish, I don't give a fuck.

1- I *support* the idea of costumed freaks doing things. I don't support the ideals that in reality a lot of these guys live up to. I was VERY interested in them at one point, and did *a lot* of research on them, reading their Bio's, looking up stuff they get up to, what their "ideals" are, and what I found fucking *sickened* me.
There were a few thought that I fell in love with, they were "doing it right", while most of them were just jumping on the bandwagon, trying to join in on the glam of wearing a costume and wanting the same media attention the others were getting.

2- No, you don't have to join the "approved" things to help people out, you can do your own thing and help people out. I totally believe and support that.

3- I've been a volunteer fire fighter, I've done community service (without having to do it because a court has told me so), I've collected money for charities, I DONATE to charities, I talk to the homeless and help them out, I help people with drug problems, I campaign for political parties I believe in, I protest against shit that I don't think is right. I get off my ass, and I *DO* shit.
I'm a discordian Goddess damn it, and I think in my own right, I am a real life super hero, I just don't wear a stupid costume cus I'm not afraid to show my face when I do "whats right".

4- Fuck you all. That is all.

Then maybe you should make a thread about your pet subject, and stop fucking up this one.

Oh, you already did.  And yet here you are.

Eat a dick, Lys.  Go tell someone else to mute it, to tone it down, to be just as SRSLY SRS AND SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS AS YOU ARE.

For real.  We all know how much you care about the downtrodden now, so you can, you know, shut the fuck up.

No U
- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 01:03:02 AM

CAN I HAZ A PILL?

Yes.

I don't care about the responses I get in my threads. I'm *happy* with what I got in my thread.

It has been.  For this entire thread.  

You took something that people were having a giggle at, and fucked it up solidly, to make sure that WE understood how socially conscious YOU are, and how MAD you are that we aren't trying to be JUST LIKE YOU.

We get it.  Shut up.
Molon Lube

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 01:03:51 AM

Yes, and if you keep it up, you can be a REAL LIFE SUPERHERO like Lys, who isn't fucking this thread up to blow his own horn at all.

Coyote ASKED me what I did, I never mentioned ANYTHING about me til I was asked, I was just answering the question FFS.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 01:05:04 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 01:03:02 AM

CAN I HAZ A PILL?

Yes.

It has been.  For this entire thread.  

You took something that people were having a giggle at, and fucked it up solidly, to make sure that WE understood how socially conscious YOU are, and how MAD you are that we aren't trying to be JUST LIKE YOU.

We get it.  Shut up.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 01:05:25 AM

Coyote ASKED me what I did, I never mentioned ANYTHING about me til I was asked, I was just answering the question FFS.

You've been sniveling since page 1.  Well, congratulations, zealot-boy, the topic is now well and truly dead.

You should move on to see if there are any OTHER threads that you can blow your own fucking trumpet in, you shitbag.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Did you want a pat on the back for how you help society? was this all just a huge set up to bring this up so you could feel validated? Aside from volunteer firefighter, I have done all of those things, BEFORE I joined. I also FOUGHT to be ALLOWED to joined. I could have sat back after every branch told me that my vision is too bad to join, and rubbed that in people's faces about how PatrioticTM I am. AND I still donate to charities. I EARN the right to slack off in my free time. HAVE YOU SERVED?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Lies

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 01:07:16 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on October 06, 2010, 01:05:25 AM

You've been sniveling since page 1.  Well, congratulations, zealot-boy, the topic is now well and truly dead.

You should move on to see if there are any OTHER threads that you can blow your own fucking trumpet in, you shitbag.

Fuck you Dok, I haven't been fucking snivelling, you've been blowing everything I've been saying out of proportion, this was a thread to discuss RLSH, and I wanted to give my 2c. YOU'RE the one who's fucked this up, not me.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 01:08:51 AM

Did you want a pat on the back for how you help society? was this all just a huge set up to bring this up so you could feel validated? Aside from volunteer firefighter, I have done all of those things, BEFORE I joined. I also FOUGHT to be ALLOWED to joined. I could have sat back after every branch told me that my vision is too bad to join, and rubbed that in people's faces about how PatrioticTM I am. AND I still donate to charities. I EARN the right to slack off in my free time. HAVE YOU SERVED?

I think that he's after some weird form of cred, rather than a pat on the back.

Molon Lube