News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

SPIDERS III -- Use your imagination, fuckstick.

Started by LMNO, November 10, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on December 02, 2010, 05:04:15 AM
What better way to connect the games than through the original Discordians? (Omitted Nekk since he didn't play this round.)

Yeah, where'd he go anyway?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

No idea. But can't wait for MOAR SIGNUPS. Trip better signup this time. Confusing everyone with his Dutch citizenship and non-ability to vote!  :argh!:

Triple Zero

I won't have time for anything until tuesday, and I'm not near any internets on Moosemas weekend, so I am sorry to disappoint, I can only provide confusing non-votes.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 02, 2010, 04:24:36 PM
I won't have time for anything until tuesday, and I'm not near any internets on Moosemas weekend, so I am sorry to disappoint, I can only provide confusing non-votes.

Damn Dutchspag!  :argh!:

:lulz:

Al Qədic

Well that was...short. On one hand, nice for people to take it easy with the lengthy typing, and just getting down to business, but I can't be the only one who felt a bit meh about how blasé it felt as a result. I think the fact that these first three all happened over the span of a month or two kind of lessened the enjoyment as things went on :kingmeh:

Though I did like how EOC was actually a spider this time...with an icon like that, how can he not be, amirite? :lulz:
Hooray, another thread that's almost a decade old.
There is no reason to,
Be ashamed of poetry. It,
Is natural. But you should,
Still do it in private,
And wash your hands afterward.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Al Qədic on January 19, 2019, 05:12:18 AM
.but I can't be the only one who felt a bit meh about how blasé it felt as a resu

You're not.
Molon Lube