News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 06, 2010, 08:28:12 PM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 06, 2010, 08:24:24 PM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 06, 2010, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 06, 2010, 08:20:59 PM
I was fucking with it because I'm the spider and I'm trying to throw you off the trail! MUAHAHAHAHA

:?

Changing my vote to Freeky

Freeky-1
Nekk-1

I'm watching you Coyote, you're being very wishy washy.....

:argh!: changing votes and shit.... 

Remember what happened last time people started waving accusations at me?

It's more likely that you are the spider right after being a discordian than you being discordian twice in a row! :argh!:

Which is why YOU are a Spider.  :argh!:

LMNO

Players not yet posted:

Nekk
Doktor James Semaj
BDS
Phox
Remington
Requia
Rumckle
TGG

bds

POSTING IN EPIC BREAD. Or something, I dunno. Hi guys - y'all should quit with that having too many legs thing, it's creepy.

Freeky

Quote from: BDS on October 06, 2010, 09:32:22 PM
POSTING IN EPIC BREAD. Or something, I dunno. Hi guys - y'all should quit with that having too many legs thing, it's creepy.

BDS MY FELLOW SPIDER! :D HALLO AND WELCOME TO THE FREAD!

bds

HI FREEKY OL' SPIDERY PAL O' MINE! SURE IS GOOD HAVING ALL THESE LEGS EH, MAKES IT SUPER EASY TO HANG OFF CEILINGS AND STUFF!

Freeky

SURE DOES LOL I HOPE NO ONE COES BY WITH SOME RAID THO IT WOULD SUCK.

bds

YEAH FOR REAL, THAT SHIT SUCKS HARD - THEY'RE ALL PSSHHHH AND THEN WE'RE LIKE BAWWWW D:

Freeky

bds

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nephew Twiddleton

Freeky and BDS should automatically be suspect, whether they are joking or not.

By the rules in this version, two spiders will know of each other, while the third won't.

If Freeky and BDS are the spiders and know of each other, it makes sense that they would then put it all out there in a gambit to build The Machine as early in the game as possible. THey could then play it off as they were just joking.

Unless of course they are just joking, but this new rule makes it possible for the spiders to use this tactic.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 06, 2010, 10:36:55 PM

By the rules in this version, two spiders will know of each other, while the third won't.

If Freeky and BDS are the spiders and know of each other, it makes sense that they would then put it all out there in a gambit to build The Machine as early in the game as possible. THey could then play it off as they were just joking.

Unless of course they are just joking, but this new rule makes it possible for the spiders to use this tactic.

OHAI SPIDER BLIGHT! HOW'S IT GOING?

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 06, 2010, 10:38:00 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 06, 2010, 10:36:55 PM

OHAI SPIDER BLIGHT! HOW'S IT GOING?

It would be a good way to essentially make the tactic ineffective for everyone to declare themself a spider.

"I'm Spidercus!"
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS