News:

If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 04:27:55 AM
Well. This is unexpected. So, both Nekk and Blight are Discordians? Or at least that is what you two are saying. Hmm. I might be changing my vote. I'm gonna take some time to think this over.

Yeah, we're probably fucked now, but it gives you enough info to possibly survive our destruction.

I've got nothing to lose, the spiders are going to try and subsume me now and vote nekk off, or vice versa. We might be both gone by tomorrow morning.

They already know who we are, and you'll know the truth of it either way.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Well, damn. Either you are too organized spiders, or you really are the Discordians. Good luck pals, I hope Nekk isn't the one converting, and I hope you chose your convert wisely. If you're spiders though, I hope you die in a fire.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on October 13, 2010, 04:30:59 AM
Well, damn. Either you are too organized spiders, or you really are the Discordians. Good luck pals, I hope Nekk isn't the one converting, and I hope you chose your convert wisely. If you're spiders though, I hope you die in a fire.  :lulz:

Why do you think I was going to allow myself to be voted off over nekk?

The Wizard

QuoteYeah, we're probably fucked now, but it gives you enough info to possibly survive our destruction.

I've got nothing to lose, the spiders are going to try and subsume me now and vote nekk off, or vice versa. We might be both gone by tomorrow morning.

Sounds like a decent evaluation of the situation. If you're telling the truth. If Nekk turns out to be innocent or you're subsumed, then I promise you that I'll go after Howl.
Insanity we trust.

Phox

Don Coyote

I do believe this is one of those "wait it's a trick get an axe" moments. Which means we should apply an axe to Nekk and then Blight.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 13, 2010, 04:33:27 AM
I do believe this is one of those "wait it's a trick get an axe" moments. Which means we should apply an axe to Nekk and then Blight.

Then vote for me. Obviously we're one or the other.

And Phox, like I said, nothing to lose now.

That, and even though I have nothing to go on you (Edit, back to Coyote) might be a spider. But get Dok first. Then figure out if it's Rem or Semaj.

Phox

Well, if we're fucked, we're fucked. And we're fucked.  :lol:

Nephew Twiddleton

Just get them spiders. I'll stick around as long as I can. Hopefully nekk will too.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 04:34:36 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 13, 2010, 04:33:27 AM

Then vote for me. Obviously we're one or the other.

And Phox, like I said, nothing to lose now.

That, and even though I have nothing to go on you (Edit, back to Coyote) might be a spider. But get Dok first. Then figure out if it's Rem or Semaj.

I already voted for Nekk. I only switched my vote from Nekk briefly because someone acted suspicious, but now I will finally see if Nekk is a bad arachnid or not.

Phox

I already did all I can with my vote. We will see if your gamble paid off.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: James Semaj on October 13, 2010, 04:32:33 AM
QuoteYeah, we're probably fucked now, but it gives you enough info to possibly survive our destruction.

Sounds like a decent evaluation of the situation. If you're telling the truth. If Nekk turns out to be innocent or you're subsumed, then I promise you that I'll go after Howl.

Might be wise for Remington to do so as well.

Nephew Twiddleton

Well, hey, hoping that enough people take a chance and try their vote out on Howl now.

If we were both spiders we tipped our hand too much. There would only be one spider left.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 04:46:13 AM
Well, hey, hoping that enough people take a chance and try their vote out on Howl.

If we were both spiders we tipped our hand too much. There would only be one spider left.

Or you are anticipating us to think that and thus spare you two, when you are in fact spiders.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 13, 2010, 04:48:08 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 04:46:13 AM
Well, hey, hoping that enough people take a chance and try their vote out on Howl.

Or you are anticipating us to think that and thus spare you two, when you are in fact spiders.

For one round? I think it would be pretty clear what would happen there. I'd probably get bumped first for being so adamant about this, and then you'd get nekk. You're very suspicious of us Coyote.