News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: James Semaj on October 14, 2010, 01:23:24 AM
I'
Quoted just like to point out, Semaj, that I've named you and Remington as the two names that were given to me by Alphapance. If I'm the one bullshitting, then it is unlikely that you or Rem are spiders. If I recall, Remington is currently voting for Dok. If Dok is not a spider, you know to come after me and Nekk in the next round. If Dok is the spider, then we're going to be taking a good hard look at you and Rem next. Dok requires one more vote to get bussed. I don't know if Sig has voted yet, but if Dok doesn't get voted off this round, none of you are going to be sure who the spiders are next round.

Food for thought.

So, you're saying I should vote for Dok or I'm next? Well, fuck that. I don't trust either you or Dok, so for now I'm not going to support either of you. You're both shifty bastards, and I'm not going to bus anyone because one of you told me to.

No, I'm saying that if we can definitively prove one way or the other that Dok is or is not a spider, then we'll all know whether or not nekk and I are bullshitting. If Dok isn't voted off, it's a wasted turn.

Why would we put ourselves in a position to fuck ourselves over?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard

Like I said, I don't trust either of you. You doktors are rotten to the core.
Insanity we trust.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 13, 2010, 08:23:36 PM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 13, 2010, 08:07:49 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
Let's review:

Nekk CLAIMS that he is a discordian, and gives one of the two "suspected spiders" the two names, implicating me to Fred, knowing that Fred is persuasive and very tenacious.

Fred turns out to not be a spider.  I know that I am not a spider.

Blight rants for a solid day that we have to leave Nekk alone so he can convert someone else.

Nekk conveniently "forgets" to convert someone, and they successfully form The Machine (as I predicted).

I have been right all along.  Nekk is a spider.  Blight is, too, based on the fact that he claims he converted Nekk.

Get rid of Nekk first, then Blight.  I have no clue who the third spider is.

Never trusted you Dok, and don't see why I should start anytime soon, but this makes sense to me. I vote for Nekk.

Howl 5
Nekk 2

Twisted logic must be a common thing in Arizona.

The two Discordians have named their cabal the Blekk and Night Cabal. It's not a big stretch to figure out whether or not Nekk and Blight are the Discordians.

If Nekk gets bused and he isn't a spider, I'll be voting for Dok next. But if Nekk turns out to be the spider, I'll be voting for you next Blight.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Or you can bus him now and find out in the next round whether to bus me and nekk.

FFS.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Nephew Twiddleton

Alphapance, do me a favor and dissuade me from participating in game threads in the future unless I've purchased a week's worth of cigarettes and booze.

Jasper

I'm abstaining, I don't like the way this is being done.

Howl -7
Nekk-3
Abstaining-3

Nephew Twiddleton

Alright then. Regardless then vote me off next round. That way, hopefully there will be a successful Discordian conversion at the end of this one. If there is not, I will let you know who I tried to convert, since that is obviously a spider. Then I'm out and you'll know I was a Discordian all along. It's a win win. Except for maybe nekk if I'm not successful because then the cabal will be broken. Even if you're all alone with no Discordians you'll get to vote off one spider (Dok).

Stelpa

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2010, 11:19:19 PM
Quote from: nekk on October 13, 2010, 11:02:16 PM
I dont hold grudges, doc :)

Of course you do.  You've hated me ever since I told the "Pink Panther Hotel" joke in IRC, and either you're a spider, or you're setting me up.

This is strange... I dont really recal such a joke.  :kingmeh:

Are you sure that was me? If it was, it was when I was real tired probly, cause I dont remember it at all :P

SO IN THIS CASE YOU ARE NOW FORGIVEN FOR THE JOKE WHICH YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE TOLD TO ME OR SOMEONE ELSE  :lulz:

Stelpa

Relevant for all who care (note that I cut out a random comment from user 'blinkie' because it was about photography or something, and I also cut out Kai leaving since I dont think it was my fault!):

Quote<nekk> DOES ANYONE HERE REMEMBER A "Pink panther hotel" joke told to me here that somehow got me upset enough to hold an everlasting grudge against doc to the point where I plot against him for no good reason in the middle of forum games?
<nekk> Cause I have no idea, I must have been really tired :P
<nekk> I dont even see doc here very often, too :x
<MistressFreeky> Nope.
<nekk> Ok, just checking
<nekk> I just looked up the joke, and I swear I have never heard it before
<nekk> http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-77882.html
<nekk> Kinda funny, though :P
<nekk> Nothing in there that I really find could be offensive to anyone other than... ummm... canoes I guess? :P

Is that the joke you were talking about, Doc?

Phox

So... I really don't understand the trust issue here. The spiders have revealed themselves, and so have the Discordians. "Blekk and Night" have no reason to keep Nekk and Blight around if they are spiders. The only information we have says we should vote off Dok. If Dok is innocent, then Nekk and Blight are dead men.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox on October 14, 2010, 04:09:15 AM
So... I really don't understand the trust issue here. The spiders have revealed themselves, and so have the Discordians. "Blekk and Night" have no reason to keep Nekk and Blight around if they are spiders. The only information we have says we should vote off Dok. If Dok is innocent, then Nekk and Blight are dead men.

And if he is innocent, that gives them a full extra round in which to subsume.

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 14, 2010, 04:10:43 AM

And if he isn't, and we don't, same effect. It's a coin toss. Pick your winner.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Keep your indecisions for now. I'll attempt to make my conversion for tomorrow and then I'll offer myself up for the bus. It seems like a no brainer to me, but not enough of you are interested in trying what I'm saying. So, tomorrow, after I make my conversion, you can all use my voting off as the more than irrefutable evidence you need, since apparently Blekk and Night Cabal is not obvious enough, as Fred predicted.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox on October 14, 2010, 04:14:17 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 14, 2010, 04:10:43 AM

And if he isn't, and we don't, same effect. It's a coin toss. Pick your winner.  :lulz:

I've been gunning for nekk since the first round.