News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Memo from Matt's lawyer:

I have advised my client to remain silent on some matters while we try to sort out his legal troubles. He wants you to know he is well and having fun at prison. He is currently not allowed visitors.

-Benton Pennysworth, ESQ
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Remington

As Phox pointed out, I voted for Dok early on and was supportive of the Discordians when they appeared (unlike Semaj). I've been posting regularly in this thread and attempting to decipher who's who, also unlike Semaj.

I vote for Semaj, because I wouldn't put it past Dok to falsely accuse Coyote to buy the Spiders more time. Let's get the one we know is a Spider out of the way first.

Semaj - 2
Coyote - 1
Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 06:15:40 PM
Memo from Matt's lawyer:

I have advised my client to remain silent on some matters while we try to sort out his legal troubles. He wants you to know he is well and having fun at prison. He is currently not allowed visitors.

-Benton Pennysworth, ESQ

Nicely done.  I hope you won't mind if I blurt things out occasionally, too?  I mean, fair's fair.  If you get to keep playing, so do I.  I'll just do it, and then post something like the above, so that I can claim that I didn't really affect the game after I left.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2010, 06:17:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 06:15:40 PM
Memo from Matt's lawyer:

-Benton Pennysworth, ESQ

Nicely done.  I hope you won't mind if I blurt things out occasionally, too?  I mean, fair's fair.  If you get to keep playing, so do I.  I'll just do it, and then post something like the above, so that I can claim that I didn't really affect the game after I left.

My mistake man, I didn't really think it was a problem. If I affected the game, I apologize.

ETA- I added this memo due to PM from Alphapance.

Freeky

I'm pretty sure LMNO said in the OP to ask him first, and then incorporate it. Fred got away with it because they were postcards, and she was only on a bus.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 14, 2010, 06:24:15 PM
I'm pretty sure LMNO said in the OP to ask him first, and then incorporate it. Fred got away with it because they were postcards, and she was only on a bus.

Alphapance sent me a PM before I made the collect call saying that if I were to continue to communicate through collect calls froma phone with a bad connection, or a memo from my lawyer, heavily redacted. He laid how I was allowed to communicate before I did it.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 14, 2010, 06:26:21 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 14, 2010, 06:24:15 PM

Alphapance sent me a PM before I made the collect call saying that if I were to continue to communicate through collect calls froma phone with a bad connection, or a memo from my lawyer, heavily redacted. He laid how I was allowed to communicate before I did it.

Ah.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

(lmno said i could do postcards before i started doing it so i wasnt gettingaaway)

Jasper

LMNO

If you want to blame me, that's cool.  I think I may have been unclear.

I said something like, "I can't prevent you from posting, but if you do...."

I mean, you're out of the game, but I can't lock you out of the thread.  So, I was trying to avoid what happened last game, where someone tried to convert a Spider, and failed, and their very next post was, "IT WAS _____!"

Anyway, let's continue.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

(i just like cursing at you all in dutch. KLOOTZAKKEN!!!!!)

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 14, 2010, 06:34:28 PM
If you want to blame me, that's cool.  I think I may have been unclear.

I said something like, "I can't prevent you from posting, but if you do...."

I mean, you're out of the game, but I can't lock you out of the thread.  So, I was trying to avoid what happened last game, where someone tried to convert a Spider, and failed, and their very next post was, "IT WAS _____!"

Anyway, let's continue.

Not blaming you, just pointing out that I misunderstood your instructions.

ETA- didn't think I was doing anything that Fred wasn't already doing, since I never mentioned who I tried to convert.

Stelpa

DISCORDIAN VOTES FOR REMINGTON

Blight was suspicious of him, and I cant be sure doc isnt just buying time with this coyote thing. So:

Semaj - 2
Coyote - 1
Remington - 1

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: nekk on October 14, 2010, 06:56:37 PM
DISCORDIAN VOTES FOR REMINGTON

Blight was suspicious of him, and I cant be sure doc isnt just buying time with this coyote thing. So:

Semaj - 2
Coyote - 1
Remington - 1

If anyone wants to cry influence on this, note that I shared my suspicions with nekk via PM yesterday, and he has my permission to forward it to anyone unsatisfied with my word on it.