Author Topic: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)  (Read 89287 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)
« Reply #825 on: October 14, 2010, 07:11:47 pm »
SO MUCH FOR BEING UNIFIED AGAINST THE SPIDERS. :|

I change my vote to Remmington.

Remmy 2
Semaj 2
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Cain

• Alea iacta est
  • Chekha
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:04 pm »
Suggestion: in the future, have all hints vetted and possibly modified by LMNO before being posted (also by him).  I would trust LMNO to come up with sufficiently cryptic clues that people here would have to do some serious work to figure out who is being accused, but also make it possible that the clue can be understood in that way.

Doktor Howl

• Hostile Technology Geek
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 14, 2010, 07:14:20 pm »
DISCORDIAN VOTES FOR REMINGTON

Blight was suspicious of him, and I cant be sure doc isnt just buying time with this coyote thing. So:

Semaj - 2
Coyote - 1
Remington - 1

If anyone wants to cry influence on this, note that I shared my suspicions with nekk via PM yesterday, and he has my permission to forward it to anyone unsatisfied with my word on it.

Let's just get on with it.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Jasper

• Deserved It
  • Pull-Start Enema Wasteland
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 14, 2010, 07:19:05 pm »
I'm going with the Discordian on this one. 

Semaj 2
Remington 3

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 14, 2010, 07:21:09 pm »
FINE, FOOLS!  IGNORE MY GIFT!

I SHALL HAVE THEM RE-RUN JOSIE AND THE PUSSY CATS FOR THIS SLIGHT.
"Daisy had syphilis, Tom died of genital warts, and Nick Carroway watched it all in mounting horror, then made off with the silverware and the maid."
~ The Good Reverend

Evil doesn't work without good people. Good people will do the most repugnant, nasty shit for what they think are "the right reasons"

Jasper

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 14, 2010, 07:23:05 pm »
Quiet, tall dark and leggy.

Nephew Twiddleton

• Deserved It
  • DEATH METAL ENGLISH
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: October 14, 2010, 07:24:51 pm »
Memo from Matt's lawyer:

Matt is having lots and lots of fun at the prison, and wants you all to know he is very much enjoying movie night. They're showing Josie and the Pussycats. He loves that movie. Can't stop talking to me about it.

-Benton Pennysworth, ESQ
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ThatGreenGentleman

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 14, 2010, 07:25:45 pm »
Hm... should I vote for Remmington, or Semaj? Fuck it, I'm going with tradition!  :argh!:
I vote Semaj.

Semaj 3
Remmy 3
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 14, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »
STOP SPLITTING THE VOTES! :argh!:
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 14, 2010, 07:38:06 pm »
muhaha
~ The Good Reverend

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 14, 2010, 07:38:18 pm »
I still think we ought to get rid of Coyote first.

ThatGreenGentleman

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 14, 2010, 07:41:15 pm »
muhaha

shush your spidery mouth or I'ma hurt you with the Smacking With A Book tradition!  :argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Jasper

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 14, 2010, 07:46:56 pm »
I still think we ought to get rid of Coyote first.

STOP SPLITTING THE VOTES! :argh!:

:lulz:

Seriously though, I suspect them both.  And we can't get two at the same time, so...

Elder Iptuous

• Professional Discordian and Physiognomist
  • Deserved It
  • terribly tedious
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 14, 2010, 07:48:45 pm »
I'm going with Remington...

Semaj - 3
Remington - 4

Doktor Howl

• One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 14, 2010, 07:50:18 pm »
muhaha

shush your spidery mouth or I'ma hurt you with the Smacking With A Book tradition!  :argh!:

Check your PMs.
~ The Good Reverend