News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 08:25:52 PM
I wasn't a spider, and people didn't try to kill me! I declare this a moral victory for Phox!  :lulz:

Also Blight, I did the math for you in the PM.  I was well aware that you probably weren't going to trust me, but fortunately, we managed to get by with.... 0 Discordians.  :oops:

I did trust you after some deliberation, which is why I tried to convert you. Your math was sound. It was after the fact that I started getting suspicious. :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

bds

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 20, 2010, 05:57:10 PM
I believe you were Frankie.

Goddamnit. I. AM. NOT. CANADIAN. AT. ALL. EVER. EVER. NEVER. EVER.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 20, 2010, 08:27:14 PM
I wasn't a spider, and people didn't try to kill me! I declare this a moral victory for Phox!  :lulz:

Also Blight, I did the math for you in the PM.  I was well aware that you probably weren't going to trust me, but fortunately, we managed to get by with.... 0 Discordians.  :oops:

I did trust you after some deliberation, which is why I tried to convert you. Your math was sound. It was after the fact that I started getting suspicious. :)

Yeah, it was an off chance, but since you had a 100% conversion rate, it was a huge risk for the unknown spider to take. Sig probably wouldn't have taken it.  :lulz:

Jasper

Muahaha, eatemup.

Jasper

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 08:32:31 PM

Yeah, it was an off chance, but since you had a 100% conversion rate, it was a huge risk for the unknown spider to take. Sig probably wouldn't have taken it.  :lulz:

lol, probability.

No, my tactic was to let you all bus each other and heap skepticism on Blight long enough to subsume Howl and form the machine with Semaj. 

It was working, but for one lucky guess. 

Understand that you guys won with luck.  No skill there.  We crushed your discordian cabal, and we were set to do the same to you.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on October 20, 2010, 08:32:31 PM

Yeah, it was an off chance, but since you had a 100% conversion rate, it was a huge risk for the unknown spider to take. Sig probably wouldn't have taken it.  :lulz:

Too bad I wasn't successful converting you on my first attempt. Though, I must say, you were my first choice anyway because you dig metal and Latin.

Doktor Howl

What fucked us was me picking Nekk on turn 1, and failing.

We were hunted down like dogs from that point forward. 
Molon Lube

Jasper

The two failed subsumed in a row (Christ) were w
partly what made me so eager to just form the machine.

Doktor Howl

I have this game figured out, btw, for the citizen side.

Don't vote for anyone unless the Discordians are all dead, or the discordians finger someone on an attempt.

Time is on the side of the citizens.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 09:48:53 PM
What fucked us was me picking Nekk on turn 1, and failing.

We were hunted down like dogs from that point forward. 

You put up a good fight, even with my vehement statements that nekk and I were Discordians. If only that bastard remembered to convert! And you used that as fodder in the next round! You are a worthy adversary Dok, and people here love you even though you really should be voted off sooner on principle  :lulz: I hope henceforth we'll never be on opposing teams again.

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 20, 2010, 09:57:12 PM
The two failed subsumed in a row (Christ) were w
partly what made me so eager to just form the machine.

It was even. Two failed conversions in a row. I went to convert nekk to find out if he was a spider, even though I wouldn't be able to communicate that info to anyone else after the fact.

Also, no offense nekk, like I said, sleep deprivation. I remember what it was like.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2010, 10:01:58 PM
I have this game figured out, btw, for the citizen side.

Don't vote for anyone unless the Discordians are all dead, or the discordians finger someone on an attempt.

Time is on the side of the citizens.

This game definitely proved that. It ended with no Discordians. Hell, the citizens beat the Machine with no Discordians. I'm surprised they got Sig. I actually didn't suspect him at all even though I should have for his extreme reluctance to weigh in on you.

Freeky

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I HOPE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON TO LISTEN TO ME YOU SPAGS  :argh!:

Stelpa

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: nekk on October 20, 2010, 10:06:51 PM
THE DMV. IT IS ETERNITY. IT IS HEAVEN AND HELL.  :|

The Machine is gone. I think your number just got called!