News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I think it's kinda weak that they can fail to subsume so easily.  50%?  Seems low.

Phox

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 01:20:05 AM
I think it's kinda weak that they can fail to subsume so easily.  50%?  Seems low.

That's only Discordians. Discordians get a 50% chance of converting, until they form a cabal. I think it's balanced.

Jasper

Really it's the hint about who might have done it that screwed us.  Maybe of they got two fake names and one real one.

Phox

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 21, 2010, 01:42:59 AM
Really it's the hint about who might have done it that screwed us.  Maybe of they got two fake names and one real one.

Perhaps. We will just have to wait and see what happens next time.  :lulz:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

MAYBE YOU ARE BUTTHURT ABOUT LOSING!!! SUCK IT SPIDARRRRR

Jasper

Feel free.  It's a fun game, but I won't have the time for a few weeks. Midterms.

Jasper

Fred: no.  I'm mostly just interested in game design at this point.  The revenge will have to come later.

Much later.

Freeky

You know Sig, TGG wouldn't have voted for you if I hadn't told her before I was killed off that you were the spider. :lulz: So we got lucky there, too.

Jasper

Nephew Twiddleton

As a Discordian, spiders are too strong and Citizens are too gullible. just saying.

I would have fell for it too, fyi
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

I hereby release the concept and game mechanics for Spiders into the wild.

I no longer have time to moderate further games, so if anyone wants to take it, make adjustments, and try their hand, go for it.

I will say that it's a really good creative writing project, to be forced to write several hundred words a day, much of which is based on last-minute decisions made during play.

SPIDERS IS NOW PUBLIC DOMAIN.

Freeky

Jasper

Mm. I expected as much.

Enjoy your well earned victory, humans. It won't happen again.

Rumckle

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on October 21, 2010, 05:32:47 PM
I no longer have time to moderate further games,

Aww.

Thanks for the games LMNO, they were great!

oh, and ETA:

Suck it, Spiders!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Phox

Alright, I would like to try my hand at running a game of Spiders, if people would be interested in doing a third round. But I don't think i'll have time until December-ish to actually write like that everyday.