News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

A NOTE ON POSTING "IN CHARACTER"

You don't have to.

However, when you are subsumed or Put On A Bus, please behave in this thread as if this has actually happened to you.

This is to avoid what happened last game, where there was no advantage to the Spider when it subsumed a Discordian, who would then simply post, "IT'S RWHN!" (or whomever).

SO: whereas last game I allowed players who were Out to keep posting as they normally would, I kindly request they play along with the narration.

Doktor Howl

This is easily managed.  Discordians should be able to tell each other who they PLAN to convert, but can't say anything after the fact if they are eaten in the attempt.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Well, that's fine, because then only the other Discordian(s) would know, and may be in the minority; so if they then make a public move to vote off the Spider, then the Spider would know who the other Discordian(s) is(are). 

Doktor Howl

Also, who wins if we manage to off the spiders AND those meddling kids?
Molon Lube

LMNO

Dysfunctional Cunt

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm sitting at the bar drinking a pint and not really liking the music selection on the juke box. I start fishing around in my pockets to see if I have enough to make some selections and have more beer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

*fishes around*

Here, I've got some change.  Play something interesting.

Don Coyote

My tankard is broken. I can see the bottom. SOME FETCH ME A COMELY BAR WENCH TO REPLACE THIS BROKEN TANKARD!!!!! :lulz:

Freeky

Didja see that dude over in the darkened corner, all by himself? MYSTERIOUS! :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Aw, fuck.  It's gone all Goddamn cosplay.

If any spiders happen by, just fucking eat me already.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 06, 2010, 07:12:34 PM
Didja see that dude over in the darkened corner, all by himself? MYSTERIOUS! :lulz:

He must be a ninja pirate highlander.

Jasper

What are we supposed to do?  Usually these games take place in some kind of social context.  Those lucky bastards have body language and all sorts of clues.  We get sixty page threads of "HE'S PROBABLY A BAD GUY BECAUSE HE VOTED FOR ME".  Lighten up.

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 06, 2010, 07:13:08 PM
Aw, fuck.  It's gone all Goddamn cosplay.

If any spiders happen by, just fucking eat me already.

:( Just messing around.

Also, I am entirely convinced that every bar in any RP game is comprised of at least 10 shadowy corners with empty tables.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 06, 2010, 07:15:33 PM
What are we supposed to do?  Usually these games take place in some kind of social context.  Those lucky bastards have body language and all sorts of clues.  We get sixty page threads of "HE'S PROBABLY A BAD GUY BECAUSE HE VOTED FOR ME".  Lighten up.

Right.

Let me know when I've been eaten.
Molon Lube