News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm not terribly inclined to think that Freeky is the spider at the moment.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

alright i remove my nekk vote back to semaj  :lol: tradition...

Nekk 5
Freeky 1
Semaj 2

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 03:57:37 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 07, 2010, 03:55:03 AM
And if she isn't we vote for Freeky?

Why?

Suddenly, it's a bussable offense to be wrong, especially when Nekk led her to believe that he(?) is a spider?

No, but it is a bussable offense if people proclaim they are the spider just to fuck with people.

Don Coyote

Why?

Suddenly, it's a bussable offense to be wrong, especially when Nekk led her to believe that he(?) is a spider?

No. My line of poor reasoning is that Freeky refered to Nekk in a manner that might have produced a response indicating he is a Spider for the purpose of using that as proof that Nekk is a Spider and thust draw attention away from her.

Of course, now that I followed that further, once it turned out that Nekk wasn't a Spider, people might assume Freeky had intended to get him bussed and thus vote her off.

Which means, that Freeky might not be the Spider for that reason.

UGH, I have no idea how many levels of deception Freeky is capable of.

Freeky

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 07, 2010, 04:02:39 AM

Why?

No, but it is a bussable offense if people proclaim they are the spider just to fuck with people try to have fun.

Fixed that for you. :|

Doktor Howl

Why?

No, but it is a bussable offense if people proclaim they are the spider just to fuck with people.

Oh, okay.

Are there any other speech prohibitions we're putting into effect?  I'd hate to wander off into verboten speech without realizing it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 04:03:34 AM

Why?

No, but it is a bussable offense if people proclaim they are the spider just to fuck with people try to have fun.

Well, that's what happened to me last time.  I had fun, and then I guessed wrong.  Two deadly sins, apparently.  We can't have people running around having FUN.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Why?

Well in the context of the game, this would be like yelling, " FIRE!" in a theater. Or crying wolf. It might be funny, but it could lead to collateral damage.

Oh and

I'm a Spider

Jasper

Really?  You're going to argue about the right to have fun?  Nice cynical use of logical fallacies to win arguments, Dok.

Fine, have fun with your indignant outrage.  It's just good sense to bus people who try to skew the perceptions of the voters.

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 07, 2010, 04:06:02 AM

Why?

Well in the context of the game, this would be like yelling, " FIRE!" in a theater. Or crying wolf. It might be funny, but it could lead to collateral damage.

Oh and

I'm a Spider

ZOMG SPIDER!!!!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 07, 2010, 04:07:07 AM
Really?  You're going to argue about the right to have fun?  Nice cynical use of logical fallacies to win arguments, Dok.

Fine, have fun with your indignant outrage.  It's just good sense to bus people who try to skew the perceptions of the voters.

Sig is also a Spider. Don't listen to him. He cannot be trusted. I can.

Freeky

Whatever, dude. You're the one saying I ought to go because I was having a bit of fun.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 04:09:17 AM

Whatever, dude. You're the one saying I ought to go because I was having a bit of fun.

Vote her off. She is a Discordian. I want to win, and she might stop that.

ThatGreenGentleman

Sorry for posting late. School and all that good edumacational stuff. Don't know who I'm voting for, YET.  :lol:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 07, 2010, 04:10:03 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 04:09:17 AM

Vote her off. She is a Discordian. I want to win, and she might stop that.

NO U