SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nephew Twiddleton

LMNO-

I am abstaining from voting this round. I'm not going to be able to make a good guess and I likely won't be on in time for voting to close.

Also note I won't be home til late tomorrow night, so if I survive round one, I'll be reporting for round two after 11 pm or so.

ETA-

Nekk 5
Freeky 1
Semaj 2

Abstain- 1
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ThatGreenGentleman

Hm... I think I'll vote for Nekk.

Nekk 6
Freeky 1
Semaj 2
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

Nooooo, TGG, don't vote for him! Follow tradition, vote Semaj!

Jasper

Better now.  Pardon my outbursts.

Um, there is no reason to suspect Semaj.  And while I was joking about voting for him out of tradition, that is kind of an ass move.

Phox

I am still voting for Nekk (count does not change, I already voted). My reasons are as follows: Dok brought up the point that new people are always the bad guy. Whether this is true universally or not, I can't say, since last game was my first experience with a game of this type. I was a new guy. I was a spider. So, in 100% of the games I have been in, the new guy was the bad guy. This logicalnessity is complete flawless, and everyone should vote for Nekk.   :lulz:

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 04:34:40 AM

It may be tradition, but we should probably let him live since we always kill him off in the beginning.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on October 07, 2010, 04:41:23 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 04:34:40 AM

It may be tradition, but we should probably let him live since we always kill him off in the beginning.

YEah. So don't vote for anyone. In fact,

I am abstaining this round.

whoever -however many

Adbstaining-2

Doktor Howl

Apparently, playing this game means I have to put up with drunken and abusive PMs jammed in my fucking PM box by random assholes.

I am trying to remember why I had such a good time last game, but it gets harder and harder when some sloppy-drunk fuckwit insists on blathering his fucked up nonsense at me because I disagreed with that person about who may or may not be a spider.

Someone remind me why this shit is fun?  Someone SOBER, FFS.

Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 05:46:50 AM
Apparently, playing this game means I have to put up with drunken and abusive PMs jammed in my fucking PM box by random assholes.

I am trying to remember why I had such a good time last game, but it gets harder and harder when some sloppy-drunk fuckwit insists on blathering his fucked up nonsense at me because I disagreed with that person about who may or may not be a spider.

Well, that counts me out. :( But I'm having fun accusing people and acting the part of being a spider. And you were having fun bullshitting too That's the most fun part of the game, the bullshitting.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 07, 2010, 05:49:20 AM

Well, that counts me out. :( But I'm having fun accusing people and acting the part of being a spider. And you were having fun bullshitting too That's the most fun part of the game, the bullshitting.

Well, apparently it's okay if anyone but me does it.  If I do it, then I'm being an asshole.  Or so I am told.

Have you ever gone from liking someone to fucking hating them in 20 seconds?  Well, that just happened to me.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 05:50:36 AM

Well, apparently it's okay if anyone but me does it.  If I do it, then I'm being an asshole.  Or so I am told.

Have you ever gone from liking someone to fucking hating them in 20 seconds?  Well, that just happened to me.

I think that's happened a couple times, but not anytime recent.

Also, WHICH OF YOU BASTARDS SENT YOUR SPIES INTO MY ROOM TO FREAK ME OUT AND KILL ME?Q! I DEMAND TO KNOW..

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 07, 2010, 05:50:36 AM

Someone remind me why this shit is fun?  Someone SOBER, FFS.

Funny how most people take more than 20 seconds to completely change their opinion of someone.  You are much more efficient.  Good job.