News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 08, 2010, 05:01:46 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 08, 2010, 04:59:29 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 08, 2010, 04:56:04 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 08, 2010, 04:49:06 AM
Two of the spiders DO know each other though, and said Discordian will likely be attacked again in the next round or two.
Over looked that fact, since it wasn't the case in the last game. There's still a ~33% chance that the spider who attacked him is the Lone Spider though.

Also, I added that if LMNO allows the Discordian to come forward, it should be with the stipulation that LMNO himself confirms that the Discordian is in fact telling the truth.

And I wholeheartedly disagree. One, it just confirms the Discordian, making him THE target, and breaks the game way too much. A Bussed (out of the game) Discordian outed me as a spider last time, since the citizens KNEW he was a Discordian and could be trusted. LMNO did not approve of dead people giving advice and revealing the secrets, so why would he himself do it?

I thought he allowed it?

He did allow me to out the Spider, but I had been bussed, I was not subsumed AND everyone knew I was a Discordian.

Says in the rules for this game you can't talk if your subsumed or bussed. So, no need to differentiate this time. Out of the game means out of the game.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Phox on October 08, 2010, 05:03:36 AM
Two of the spiders DO know each other though, and said Discordian will likely be attacked again in the next round or two.
Over looked that fact, since it wasn't the case in the last game. There's still a ~33% chance that the spider who attacked him is the Lone Spider though.

Also, I added that if LMNO allows the Discordian to come forward, it should be with the stipulation that LMNO himself confirms that the Discordian is in fact telling the truth.

And I wholeheartedly disagree. One, it just confirms the Discordian, making him THE target, and breaks the game way too much. A Bussed (out of the game) Discordian outed me as a spider last time, since the citizens KNEW he was a Discordian and could be trusted. LMNO did not approve of dead people giving advice and revealing the secrets, so why would he himself do it?

I thought he allowed it?

He did allow me to out the Spider, but I had been bussed, I was not subsumed AND everyone knew I was a Discordian.

Says in the rules for this game you can't talk if your subsumed or bussed. So, no need to differentiate this time. Out of the game means out of the game.

Says to PM him with the idea first to see if it works in the game.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 08, 2010, 05:05:20 AM
Quote from: Phox on October 08, 2010, 05:03:36 AM

I thought he allowed it?

Says to PM him with the idea first to see if it works in the game.

I took that to mean he might consider a VERY creative way of doing it that worked with his narration, and that he would more than likely implement it himself. I could be wrong though.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BLAH BLAH BLAH. CAN WE TALK ABOUT WHOS A SPIDER INSTEAD OF HYPOTHETICAL CRAP

Phox

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 08, 2010, 05:13:32 AM

Sure, our best evidence is that one of them is either you or Dok. And that's not too damn reliable.

Don Coyote

Nephew Twiddleton

Just trying to figure out what the boundaries of play are here.

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 08, 2010, 05:16:43 AM
Other than I said I was a Spider already.

As did Freeky and BDS, and was implied by Khara

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Phox on October 08, 2010, 05:14:36 AM

Sure, our best evidence is that one of them is either you or Dok. And that's not too damn reliable.
yeah and since im the one who reported that info its not ME

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 08, 2010, 05:18:48 AM

Unless you're a spider and trying to draw attention away from yourself.

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 08, 2010, 05:19:37 AM
Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 08, 2010, 05:18:48 AM

Unless you're a spider and trying to draw attention away from yourself.

Exactly. And I also implied that I too was a spider, but subtly.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

For the record, I ain't gonna corroborate shit.

Unless, of course, it works in the Narration.  And probably after they're kicked out of the game.

It's up to you guys to establish bonds of trust and suspicion.  

In addition, I'm taking Cain's suggestion, in that while voting always comes first, it is now random whether the Spider moves first, or the Discordian.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmm. So we're basically where we started.

I doubt the Discordian would contact Fred. A spider would. Or a spider would say that she had been contacted.

One way or the other, I'm not voting for Dok.

Phox

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 08, 2010, 05:32:19 AM
Hmm. So we're basically where we started.

I doubt the Discordian would contact Fred. A spider would. Or a spider would say that she had been contacted.

One way or the other, I'm not voting for Dok.

why wouldnt a discordian contact me? the spider who already tired to subsume them knows who they are, so they would have nothing to lose by questioning both people whos names they were given to try to figure out which is which