News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Not bussing is not automatically bad.  We can't afford the risk of bussing a discordian while there are only two, and our chances of picking a spider will only increase as they cull our numbers.

Rumckle

But even if we bus an innocent person, we learn more than what we know know.

Plus bussing people is fun.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Freeky

LMNO

GOOD MORNING.

Citizens who have yet to post this round:
Doktor James Semaj
Requia

And perhaps a refresher on the rules.

-Discordian converts Citizen: 50% chance converted.  If failed, the citizen does not know who the Discordian is. Advantage-> Discordian knows Citizen is not a Spider.

-Discordian converts Spider: 50% chance of escape.  If failed, Discordian is subsumed. If escaped, the Spider does not know who the Discordian is. Advantage -> Discordian knows a Spider.

-Spider attacks Citizen: 100% subsumed. Advantage -> Spider.

-Spider attacks Discordian: 50% chance subsumed. If failed, the Discordian is given two names. Advantage -> Spider knows Discordian, Discordian has a 50% chance of knowing the Spider.

Unofficial tally:

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 1
Requia - 1

Abstaining - 4

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 1
Requia - 2

Abstaining - 4

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Phox on October 08, 2010, 01:29:48 AM
No, we didn't. I think Kiaransalee is new, so she could also be a spider. And she certainly isn't helping her case by playing the "imma spider" card. That seems like the "ignore me, I'm just a lunatic" tactic of this game.

I have been nice to you.  Call me a fucking lunatic again and I will stop being nice.  You might want to check people out before you make comments like that and see who they are.

Consider yourself warned! 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 08, 2010, 03:18:26 PM
No, we didn't. I think Kiaransalee is new, so she could also be a spider. And she certainly isn't helping her case by playing the "imma spider" card. That seems like the "ignore me, I'm just a lunatic" tactic of this game.

I have been nice to you.  Call me a fucking lunatic again and I will stop being nice.  You might want to check people out before you make comments like that and see who they are.

Phox has a disturbing habit of insulting people when she thinks she can get away with it.   :kingmeh:
Molon Lube

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 08, 2010, 03:21:26 PM

Phox has a disturbing habit of insulting people when she thinks she can get away with it.   :kingmeh:

Yeah well I was having fucking fun in this game and now I'm fucking pissed so she might want to STFU before she sees how not nice I can fucking be.

And, I'm voting for her because she questioned my spiderhood....

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 2
Requia - 2

Abstaining - 4

Stelpa

Voting for this guy named "Abstaining". He sounds like a jerk, and everyone is voting for him, so hey, why not?

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 2
Requia - 2

Abstaining - 5

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm gone for the weekend, you know how us spiders get it on..... :evil:

If it is absolutely necessary to contact me, just post it here, the powers that be can reach me!!

Oh and NEKK, just a break for this vote, I'm still watching you!!!  :lulz:

LMNO

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TWO ANNOUCEMENTS:

1. I will not be doing any Narration over the weekend, and my weekend starts at 3:30 EST.  If round 2 is not over by then, it will end on Monday morning.  If it is, then round 3 will last all weekend.

2. The following citizens have yet to post this round:
Doktor James Semaj
Requia

The voting will not become official until everyone has made a post.  
Votes needed: 9

Fred - 1
Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 2
Requia - 2

Abstaining - 5

Phox

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that as offensive, nor as an assessment of your real character. I will refrain from saying such things about you from now on.

And... I'm also abstaining.

Howl - 1
Nekk - 2
Phox - 2
Requia - 2

Abstaining - 6

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube