News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

SPIDERS II: Electric Boogalo (the search for Curly's gold)

Started by LMNO, October 06, 2010, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 11, 2010, 04:44:39 PM
Hey seriously, wy aren't we voting for either Dok or Fred? Those were then names given to the Discordian, after all.

Given to the Discordian?  So we know who the Discordian is?  Do we have a reasonable doubt?  Where did we get this intel?

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 04:49:27 PM
Hey seriously, wy aren't we voting for either Dok or Fred? Those were then names given to the Discordian, after all.

DOK, STOP BEING ALL VENGEFUL.

BDS, why not vote for Fred?

By someone who CLAIMS to be the discordian.  It's entirely possible that the real Discordian hasn't said a word, and that a spider jumped in an acted like the Discordian when its attack failed.

But I'm going to be vengeful.  BDS has always had it out for me, anyway, because I make fun of Canada.

I SUSPECT FRED AND I NEED OTHER PEOPLE TO HELP ME VOTE HER OFF! :argh!:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

of course it could be a fake discordian. so we kill you! and then i guess we kill me to prove to you spags im not a spider. and THEN we kill the false discordian.

BUT YOU FIRST.

bds

Lol vote me off all you like, it won't help you at all.

And I'M NOT EVEN CANADIAN :argh!:

Freeky

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 11, 2010, 04:50:58 PM

Given to the Discordian?  So we know who the Discordian is?  Do we have a reasonable doubt?  Where did we get this intel?

Fred and I have a good idea. Fred passed the message on from IRC.

DOK WHY YOU TRYING TO GET THE DISCORDIAN VOTED OFF? ARE YOU THE SPIDER FOR REALS? :sad:

Freeky

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 11, 2010, 04:51:49 PM
of course it could be a fake discordian. so we kill you! and then i guess we kill me to prove to you spags im not a spider. and THEN we kill the false discordian.

BUT YOU FIRST.

NO U

Stelpa

Dawk, for lack of better evidence against anyone else.

Pho - 2
Fred - 1
Dok - 3

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ok if i were the spider:
i would not tell you what a "discordian" told me on irc that could potentially lead to me being voted off because getting just one citizen maybe voted off is not worth the risk of exposing myself.

so vote for dok, if its not him vote for me. taa daaaa!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BDS on October 11, 2010, 04:52:02 PM
Lol vote me off all you like, it won't help you at all.

And I'M NOT EVEN CANADIAN :argh!:

So you say...
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 11, 2010, 04:52:42 PM

DOK WHY YOU TRYING TO GET THE DISCORDIAN VOTED OFF? ARE YOU THE SPIDER FOR REALS? :sad:

How do we know the person claiming to be the Discordian is legit?
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 04:58:13 PM

we dont know! but if its a fake discordian then they are prob a spider and this is a good way to find out :D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 11, 2010, 04:57:16 PM
ok if i were the spider:
i would not tell you what a "discordian" told me on irc that could potentially lead to me being voted off because getting just one citizen maybe voted off is not worth the risk of exposing myself.

so vote for dok, if its not him vote for me. taa daaaa!

Vote for her anyway.

Changing my vote:

Pho - 1
Fred - 2
Dok - 3
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 11, 2010, 04:59:08 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 11, 2010, 04:58:13 PM

we dont know! but if its a fake discordian then they are prob a spider and this is a good way to find out :D

Yeah, but you and I would be on a bus and unable to savor our victory.
Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube